YF TCPA Settlement
Obtain all the details in the class action lawsuit entitled Halperin v. YouFit Health Clubs, LLC.
Listed as case number 18-CV-61722-WPD.
Visit www.yftcpasettlement.com to file a claim or learn more about the case.
Class members contend that YouFit sent text messages to the Plaintiff’s wireless telephone number without prior express written consent.
This is in violation of the Telephone Consumer Protection Act, 47 U.S.C according to YFTCPASettlement class members.
YFTCPASettlement.com Contact Info
- Halperin v. YouFit Health Clubs Settlement c/o JND Legal Administration P.O. Box 11037 Seattle, WA 98111-9037
- Telephone 1-833-759-2986
- Email email@example.com
To file a claim online please navigate to secure.yftcpasettlement.com and provide your name, address, city, state, telephone number in which the text message was received, current phone number, email address, and YF TCPA Settlement Claim Number.
Please note the claim number can be found on the letter sent to all class members.
Do I have to hire a lawyer?
No. Class members will be represented by…
- Avi R. Kaufman, Esq. Kaufman P.A. 400 NW 26th Street Miami, FL 33127
- Scott Edelsberg, Esq. Edelsberg Law, P.A. 19495 Biscayne Blvd #607 Aventura, FL 33180
- Andrew J. Shamis Shamis and Gentile, P.A. 14 NE 1st Avenue, Suite 400 Miami, FL 33132
Class members will not have to pay the above lawyers as they will receive a slice of the settlement pie.
Can’t get enough of these settlements? Check out the following lawsuits…
- ListenClearTCPASettlement.com – File a claim up to $20
- Hearst Settlement – Class members will have to provide their name, street address, phone number, and email address
The above lawyers are expected to request up to $250,000.00 of the yftcpasettlement.com class action lawsuit.
A settlement fairness hearing will take place at United States District Court for the Southern District of Florida, 400 N. Miami Ave, Miami, FL 33128.
The YF TCPA Settlement fairness hearing will take place on or around Friday, November 1, 2019, at 2:00 p.m.
If you are not happy with the settlement you must submit a signed statement stating, under penalty of perjury, that you received one or more text message from YouFit and are a member of the Settlement Class and are unhappy with the settlement.
You do not need to attend this hearing in order to receive a slice of the settlement pie.