A mind-blowing $1.5 million settlement has been proposed in the class action lawsuit entitled Kent, et al. v. R.L. Vallee Inc., et al. which is under review in the Vermont Superior Court for the Civil Division of Chittenden Unit.
Please visit www.vtfuelclassaction.com to file a claim or review relevant documents.
All claim forms must be filed by 3/26/2020.
Who should file a claim?
According to court documents the following legal residents of the United States will want to file a claim;
“Individuals and businesses who, between April 1, 2012, and June 22, 2015, owned or leased at least one eligible vehicle (validly registered motorcycle, three-wheel vehicle, car truck or van), lived in Chittenden, Franklin or Grand Isle counties, and purchased gasoline from the following gas stations:
- Champlain Farms at Jericho Road
- Champlain Farms at Pearl Street
- Dave’s Service Center
- Essex Center Maverick
- Essex Colonial Mart
- Essex Discount Beverage
- Fairground Beverage
- Go Go Gas: Essex Junction
- Maplefields at Essex
- River Road Beverage & Redemption
- Simon’s 2A
- Simon’s 5 Corners
- Simon’s Essex Center
Class members do not need to hire a lawyer as they will be represented by John Roddy Eric Snyder Michael Murphy from BAILEY & GLASSER LLP & Joshua L. Simonds from THE BURLINGTON LAW PRACTICE PLLC.
- BlackPepperSettlement: A 2.5 million dollar settlement has been proposed in the class action lawsuit entitled In Re: McCormick & Co. Inc. Pepper Products Marketing and Sales Practices Litigation
- MortgageQuestions.com: Not everyone is able to pay their mortgage on time due to time off work or vacations (we all miss a mortgage payment or three)
VTFuelClassAction.com Contact Information
- Mail: VT Fuel Settlement Administrator c/o JND Legal Administration PO Box 91130 Seattle, WA 98111
- Emal: info@VTFuelClassAction.com
- Phone: Not found
VT Fuel has hired Tristram J. Coffin, DOWNS RACHLIN MARTIN PLLC; David V. Kirby, O’CONNOR & KIRBY PC; Diane M. McCarthy, SHEEHEY FURLONG & BEHM PC; Robert B. Hemley GRAVEL & SHEA PC.