TCPA Wells Fargo Class Action Lawsuit
An 18 million dollar settlement has been proposed in the class action lawsuit which has been dubbed Prather, et al. v. Wells Fargo Bank NA, or Garr, et al. v. Wells Fargo Bank NA, (among others).
Please visit www.tcpawellsfargo.com to file a claim.
The case is being tried in the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of California.
Claims must be filed by 12/23/2019 (the day before Christmas Eve).
If you do not file a claim you will not receive a settlement payment.
TCPAWellsFargo.com Contact Information
- Wells Fargo TCPA Settlement Administrator c/o Epiq P.O. Box 4540 Portland, OR 97208-4540
- Please note a fax number could not be found
Wells Fargo has hired Rebecca S. Saelao and Mark D. Lonergan from SEVERSON & WERSON.
Class members will be represented by Evan M. Meyers MCGUIRE LAW PC, Jonathan D. Selbin LIEFF CABRASER HEIMANN & BERNSTEIN LLP, and Daniel C. Girard GIRARD SHARP LLP.
Read More Settlement News…
- PremeraSettlement.com: 74 million dollar settlement has been proposed in the class action lawsuit entitled In re: Premera Blue Cross Customer Data Security Breach Litigation
- HeadPhoneSettlement.com: File a Claim for $50 in Plantronics Defective Headphone Lawsuit
Wells Fargo TCPA class members do not need to hire a lawyer as the above lawyers will take a slice of the 18 million dollar settlement pie.
- 11/13/2019: Deadline to Exclude Yourself from the Settlement
- 11/13/2019: Deadline to Object to the Settlement
- 12/23/2019 Deadline to Submit Claim Form
- 12/10/2019 at 9:30 a.m. Fairness Hearing
What is this case about?
“Class members allege that Wells Fargo violated the federal Telephone Consumer Protection Act, 47 U.S.C. § 227 et seq. (“TCPA”) by sending calls and text messages using automated dialing technology or artificial/prerecorded voice technology to non-customers’ cell phones without those individuals’ prior express consent. Wells Fargo denies Plaintiff’s allegations and denies that it did anything wrong. The Court has not decided who is right.” – www.tcpawellsfargo.com