Swisher Sweet Settlement Lawsuit
- A 2.5 million dollar settlement has been proposed in the Swisher Sweets Cigars Class Action Lawsuit
- Visit www.swishersweetssettlement.com to file a claim or download relevant court documents
- Claim forms must be in by 10/4/2020
- The settlement fairness hearing is scheduled for 8/9/2019
You should file a claim in the Swisher Sweet Settlement if your a legal resident of the United States who “purchased Swisher Products under “5 for the price of 3”; “3 for the price of 2”; “buy 1 get 1 free”; or “buy 4 get 1 free” promotions between Aug. 25, 2015, and Feb. 7, 2019”.
Proof of purchase is not required to file a claim BUT you are submitting your claim under penalty of perjury so DO NOT file a claim if you do not qualify.
The deadline to object to the settlement or exclude oneself from the settlement is July 19, 2019. The final approval hearing is scheduled for Aug. 9, 2019.
SwisherSweetSettlement.com Customer Service
- Swisher Sweets Settlement c/o JND Legal Administration P.O. Box 91047 Seattle, WA 98111-9961
- COURT OFFICE: Clerk of the Court Multnomah County Courthouse 1021 SW Fourth Avenue Portland, OR 97204-1123
- PLAID PANTRY’S COUNSEL: Milo Petranovich Lane Powell 601 SW 2nd Ave., Suite 2100 Portland, Oregon 97204
- ResistorsSettlements.com: You will want to file a claim in the Resistors class action lawsuit if you “purchased linear resistors from resistor manufacturers (listed below) between July 9, 2003, and Aug. 1, 2014.”
- Donation Call Settlement
- ExDataBreachSettlement.com: Anyone in the United States who received an Experian data breach notice in October 2015
Case Name and Information
- Podawiltz v. Swisher International Inc., et al.,
- Case No. 16-CV-27621
- Under review in the Circuit Court of Oregon for Multnomah County
Class Counsel for the Swisher Sweet Cigars?
- Nancy A. Kulesa LEVI & KORSINSKY LLP
- Lori Feldman GERAGOS & GERAGOS
- Michael Fuller OLSENDAINES
- Robert Le THE LAW OFFICES OF ROBERT LE
Counsel for Swisher: Peter P. Hargitai HOLLAND & KNIGHT LLP
Counsel for Plaid Pantry: Milo Petranovich LANE POWELL