Supertrac303 Class Action Settlement
A mind-numbing 1.7 million dollar settlement has been proposed in the class action lawsuit entitled Hornbeck, et al. v. Tractor Supply Company, et al.
You can file a claim and get paid like Randy Moss by visiting www.supertrac303settlement.com.
The case is pending in the U.S. District Court for the Western District of Missouri.
Class members contend that the Super S Super Trac 303 Tractor Hydraulic Fluid manufactured by Tractor Supply Company and Smitty’s Supply, Inc. was defective and did not meet the equipment manufacturer’s specification that listed on the product’s label
Who should file a claim?
“The Settlement Class includes all persons and entities who purchased Super S Super Trac 303 Tractor Hydraulic Fluid in Missouri between May 25, 2013, and the present.”
How much will the settlement be?
- $12 for each 5-gallon bucket
- $6 for each 2-gallon jug
- $4 for each 1-gallon jug
- $90 for each 55-gallon drum
Supertrac303Settlement.com Contact Info
- HORN, AYLWARD & BANDY, LLC Tom Bender firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dirk Hubbard email@example.com
- 2600 Grand Boulevard Suite 1100 Kansas City, Missouri 64108
- Telephone: (816) 421-0700
- Facsimile: (816) 421-0899
- Office of the Clerk of Court United States District Court for the Western District of Missouri 400 E. 9th Street Kansas City, MO 64106
Claim forms must be filed by 2/17/2020.
A settlement fairness hearing will take place on or around 3/10/2020.
You may need to provide proof of purchase depending on the type of claim you file.
- www.natureswaycoconutoilsettlement.com: A mind-blowing 1.85 million dollar settlement has been proposed in the class action lawsuit entitled Sherry Hunter v. Nature’s Way, et al.,
- HeadphoneSettlement.com: File a claim for $50 cash