Spectrum Mobile Save Promotion
Visit www.SpectrumMobile.com/Save and calculate how much you might be able to view how much you might save on your mobile billing.
If you already have Spectrum Mobile please move on as this offer is not for you.
You will be asked a variety of questions to determine how much you may save on your Spectrum mobile account.
These questions include how many lines you will have on the account, your current mobile carrier, and your email address.
SpectrumMobile.com/Save Customer Service
- Phone: 1-855-844-9559
- International Phone: +1 (704) 731-3001
- Mail: 400 Atlantic Street, 10th Floor Stamford, CT 06901
- Spectrum Mobile Customer Inquiries: 1-833-267-6094
- Investor Inquiries Stefan Anninger Investor Relations | email@example.com
Spectrum Billing Information
- Your billing cycle starts the day you activate your first line of service or seven days after the device is shipped, whichever comes first
- There are no late fees associated with a Spectrum Mobile payment
- The billing cycle ends 30 days later and your monthly payment is charged 20 days after that
- Any major credit card can be used to pay a bill (Visa, American Express, Discover)
- When you add a new line of service or purchase a new device, those charges will appear on your next bill cycle
- Autopay is an option for Spectrum Mobile customers
- Cash payments are not allowed
Where is my Spectrum order?
After your order has been processed, your device will be mailed with FedEx 2-day shipping.
Can I schedule my payments?: No. All of your Spectrum Mobile payments will be charged automatically to your credit card on file.
You can use the tracking link provided in your shipping confirmation email to get an expected delivery date.
- MortgageQuestions.com: Get answers in regards to questions about your home loan
- Sears Card Make a Payment: Pay down a bothersome Sears credit card