- A 50 million dollar settlement has been proposed to resolve a price-fixing lawsuit
- Please visit www.resistorssettlements.com to file a claim
- Claim forms must be in by 8/14/2019
- The case is under review in the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of California
ResistorsSettlements.com is administered by JND Legal Administration.
The case is entitled In re: Resistors Antitrust Litigation.
Who should file a claim?
You will want to file a claim in the Resistors class action lawsuit if you “purchased linear resistors from resistor manufacturers (listed below) between July 9, 2003, and Aug. 1, 2014.”.
- Kamaya Inc., Kamaya Electric Co. Ltd.
- Walsin Technology Corporation
- Walsin Technology Corporation USA
- Hokuriku Electric Industry Co. Ltd.
- HDK America Inc., Panasonic Corporation
- Panasonic Corporation of North America
- ROHM Co. Ltd.,
- ROHM Semiconductor U.S.A. LLC
- KOA Corporation
- KOA Speer Electronics Inc.
Who to contact with questions?
- Mail: Linear Resistors Settlements c/o JND Legal Administration P.O. Box 91309 Seattle, WA 98111
- Phone: 1-888-337-8772
- Email: info@ResistorsSettlements.com
The best way to make contact is by dialing the toll-free number shown above.
Class members will be represented by a small army of lawyers as follows:
- Shana E. Scarlett
- Benjamin J. Siegel
- Steve W. Berman (HAGENS BERMAN SOBOL SHAPIRO LLP)
- Kit A. Pierson
- Daniel A. Small
- Robert A. Braun
- Laura Alexander
The defense also has a small army of their own attorneys!
- Ashley M. Bauer
- Katherine M. Larkin-Wong
- Cameron J. Clark LATHAM & WATKINS LLP
- Bradley R. Love BARNES & THORNBURG LLP
- Megan Havstad
- Kenneth Ryan O’Rouke O’MELVENY & MYERS LLP
- Jason C. Murray CROWELL & MORING LLP
Class members who are banty over the 50 million dollar settlement can request to speak at the fairness hearing.
The Resistors Settlement fairness hearing will take place on or around 9/5/2019.