A proposed cash settlement has been proposed in the class action lawsuit entitled In re: Purdue Pharma LP, pending in the U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the Southern District of New York.
Please visit www.purduepharmaclaims.com to learn more about the case and file a claim.
You must file a claim by 6/30/20 and payments have not been estimated, but will likely depend on the damages sustained by consumers as well as the number of claims filed.
PurduePharmaClaims.com Contact Points
- Online: www.purduepharmaclaims.com/contact
- Phone: 1-844-217-0912
- Mail: Purdue Pharma Claims Processing Center c/o Prime Clerk LLC Grand Central Station, PO Box 4850 New York, NY 10163-4850
- FAQ: www.purduepharmaclaims.com/faq
The Committee can be reached via Kurtzman Carson Consultants (“KCC”), the Information Agent for the Committee, at (888) 647-1738 (U.S./Canada) or (310) 751-2625 (International) or https://www.kccllc.net/purduecreditors/inquiry.
To report an adverse event/reaction to a product produced, marketed or sold by Purdue Pharma L.P., a U.S. limited partnership, its general partner or its subsidiaries, including Imbrium Therapeutics L.P., Adlon Therapeutics L.P., Greenfield BioVentures L.P., Avrio Health L.P., Rhodes Technologies, and Rhodes Pharmaceuticals L.P., please call (888) 726-7535 and select option 2.
- FandangoNow.com/activate: Once activated you can begin to watch movies like Creed II
- TXSurchargeOnline.com: Pay a bothersome toll to the Texas Department of Safety. Online payments are an option and customers can use any major credit card
- MortgageQuestions.com: Not everyone is able to pay their mortgage on time due to time off work or vacations (we all miss a mortgage payment or three)
Who Should File A Claim?
Legal residents of the United States who were injured by Purdue opioids such as OxyContin before Sept. 15, 2019, or the families of minors or deceased victims.
How much money will I get?
Payments have not been estimated, but will likely depend on the damages sustained by consumers as well as the number of claims filed.
If you do not file a claim you will not get a settlement award.