Power Button Class Action Settlement
A mind-warping 20 million dollar settlement has been proposed in the class action lawsuit entitled Shamrell, et al. v. Apple Inc., Case No. 37-2013-00055830-CU-PL-CTL.
You can file a claim via US Mail or online at www.powerbuttonclassaction.com.
The Claim Form Must Be Submitted By Or Postmarked By March 23, 2020.
Apple Power Button Class Action Lawsuit Contact Points
- Claims Administrator Shamrell et al. v. Apple Settlement Administrator c/o KCC Class Action Services LLC P.O. Box 43409 Providence, RI 02940-3409
- Email: admin@PowerButtonClassAction.com
- Phone: 1-855-336-4060
- Class Counsel Deborah Dixon GOMEZ TRIAL ATTORNEYS (Deborah Dixon Gomez Trial Attorneys 655 W. Broadway, Suite 1700 San Diego, CA 92101)
- Defense Counsel Matthew D. Powers O’MELVENY & MYERS LLP (Matthew D. Powers O’Melveny & Myers LLP 2 Embarcadero Center, 28th Floor San Francisco, CA 94111)
Who should file a claim?
- iPhone 4 and 4S Class: All California citizens who purchased one or more iPhone 4 or 4S smartphones from Apple or a third-party retailer, from June 24, 2010 through October 10, 2011 for the iPhone 4, and from October 11, 2011 through September 20, 2012 for the iPhone 4S, and whose sleep/wake (power) button stopped working or worked intermittently during a one year period from date of purchase
- iPhone 5 Class: All California citizens who purchased one or more iPhone 5 smartphones from Apple or a third-party retailer prior to April 1, 2013, and whose sleep/wake (power) button stopped working or worked intermittently during a three year period from the date of purchase
A settlement fairness hearing will take place on or around 3/20/2020.
You should only attend this hearing if you disagree with the proposed settlement amount.
The hearing will take place at 2:00 p.m. on March 20, 2020 at Superior Court of California, County of San Diego, Central Division, 330 W. Broadway, Dept. 74, San Diego, California 92101.
Don’t Qualify? Check out these settlements?