GNC Online Price Settlement Lawsuit
Learn more about the class action lawsuit entitled Carter, et al. v. General Nutrition Centers Inc., et al.
You can file a claim at www.onlinepricesettlement.com.
Claim forms must be in by 11/23/2019.
The case is pending in the U.S. District Court for the Western District of Pennsylvania.
Online Price Class Action Lawsuit Counsel
Class members will be represented by the following lawyers…
- Robert Ahdoot Tina Wolfson AHDOOT & WOLFSON PC
- Jeffery R. Krinsk Trenton R. Kashima FINKELSTEIN & KRINSK LLP
- Nick Suciu BARBAT MANSOUR & SUCIU PLLC
- Gary F. Lynch Todd Carpenter CARLSON LYNCH SWEET KILPELA & CARPENTER LLP
Please note GNC has hired Sean M. Sullivan & Zana Bugaighis from the high flying law firm of DAVIS WRIGHT TREMAINE LLP to help save every nickel in the case.
OnlinePriceSettlement.com Contact Information
- Mail: Online Price Settlement Administrator 1650 Arch Street, Suite 2210 Philadelphia, PA 19103
- Email: info@OnlinePriceSettlement.com
- Phone: 1-855-929-0052
Who should file a claim?
Anyone in the United States who purchased an item on sale or through promotion from GNC.com between Jan. 1, 2012 and Sept. 9, 2019.
- MortgageQuestions.com: Get answers in regards to questions about your home loan
- Sears Card Make a Payment: Pay down a bothersome Sears credit card
How much money will class members receive bro?
According to the terms of the settlement class members can expect to receive the following via the settlement…
“$5 in cash or a $15 voucher for a future purchase, and a coupon for $30 off a $100 purchase. No proof of purchase is necessary if you’re claiming for one purchase! Class Members who made more than five purchases or who purchased more than $100 in products are eligible for an additional $5 cash benefit or $15 voucher if they provide proof of purchase.”
Do class members need to provide the GNC receipt with the claim form?
Online Price Settlement class members DO NOT need to include a receipt if they are filing a claim for only ONE purchase.
If you file a claim for more than one purchase the class member will need to provide the GNC receipt.
Remember you must file a claim at www.onlinepricesettlement.com/submit-claim by 11/23/2019.