The Oasis Energy TCPA class action lawsuit is entitled Albrecht v. Oasis Power LLC d/b/a Oasis Energy and is under review in the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Illinois.
You can file a claim at www.OasisEnergyTCPASettlement.com.
All claim forms must be filed by 2/20/2020.
Class members do not need to file a claim as the courts have appointed them lawyers at no cost to them.
OasisEnergyTCPASettlement.com Contact Points
- Mail: Oasis Power TCPA Settlement Administrator c/o Epiq P.O. Box 4109 Portland, OR 97208-4109
- Email: Not found
- Phone: 1-855-939-0540
Class Members Lawyers
- Katrina Carroll Kyle Shamberg CARLSON LYNCH LLP
- Scott Edelsberg EDELSBERG LAW PA
- Andrew J. Shamis SHAMIS & GENTILE PA
- Manuel S. Hiraldo HIRALDO PA
Oasis Energy will be represented by Ezra Church & Michelle Pector from the law firm of MORGAN LEWIS & BOCKIUS LLP.
- SearsCard Make a Payment: To make a Sears card payment by phone please dial the toll-free number on the back of the Sears credit card.
- MortgageQuestions.com: Have a question about your mortgage?
- MerrickBank Login: Access a Merrick Bank account online
- Netflix.com Payment: Make a payment associated with a Netflix account (Visa, Mastercard, AMEX, and Discover credit cards are eligible
Who should file a claim?
“Consumers who received a prerecorded message or ringless voicemail from Oasis Energy or its affiliates Censtar, Electricity Maine, Electricity N.H., Major Energy, Perigee, Provider Power Mass, Respond Power, Spark, and Verde (together, the “Oasis Entities”) between February 12, 2014, and September 25, 2019.”
In order to file a claim, you must live in the United States.
How much money will class members receive?
Thew exact amount of money any one class member will receive will depend on how many people file claims.
The more people that file valid claims the less each class member will receive.
Plaintiff Kenneth Albrecht filed his Oasis Energy class action in February 2018, claiming that the company sent him and other consumers ringless voicemails.