Nature’s Way Coconut Oil Settlement
A mind-blowing 1.85 million dollar settlement has been proposed in the class action lawsuit entitled Sherry Hunter v. Nature’s Way, et al.,
Visit www.natureswaycoconutoilsettlement.com to file a claim online.
Class members will be represented by Jack Fitzgerald, PC; and Paul K. Joseph, PC.
Who Should File a Claim?
“If you live in the United States and purchased Nature’s Way Extra Virgin Coconut Oil in a 16-ounce or 32-ounce jar or Nature’s Way Liquid Coconut Oil in a 10-ounce or 20-ounce bottle, distributed by Nature’s Way during the Class Period (January 28, 2012 to August 30, 2019), for your own personal or household use, and not for resale, bearing at least one of the claims below, you may be a member of the settling Class”
- “Ideal for Exercise and Weight Loss Programs”
- “Recommendation: Take 1 tablespoon (14 g) up to 4 times daily”
- “Non-hydrogenated, no trans fat,” unless the statement, “See Supplement Facts for total fat and saturated fat content,” was displayed near the phrase “Non-hydrogenated, no trans fat”
NaturesWayCoconutOilSettlement.com Contact Info
- Mail: Settlement Administrator Hunter v Nature’s Way Prods., LLC et al RG/2 Claims Administration LLC P.O. Box 59479 Philadelphia, PA 19102-9479
- Toll-Free: 1-866-742-4955
- Email: email@example.com
Plaintiffs’ Counsel: Jack Fitzgerald The Law Office of Jack Fitzgerald, PC 3636 4th Ave., Ste. 202 San Diego, CA 92103 www. jackfitzgeraldlaw.com Phone: 619-692-3840 Fax: 619-362-9555 Paul K. Joseph The Law Office of Paul K. Joseph, PC 4125 W. Pt. Loma Blvd., No. 309 San Diego, CA 92110 www.pauljosephlaw.com Phone: 619-767-0356 Fax: 619-331-2943
File more claims!
- Headphonesettlement.com: File a claim for $50
- www.Provigilsettlement.com: File Claim in $65 Million Dollar Lawsuit
- www.cvsdhasettlement.com: Claim $7 or a full refund
A settlement fairness hearing will take place on or around 12/13/2019.
Please note class members do not need to attend the hearing in order to obtain a settlement payment.
The settlement fairness hearing will take place at U.S. District Court for the Southern District of California.
Listed as case number 3:16-cv-00532-WQH-AGS.