Wisconsin HealthPort Medical Record Settlement
A mind-blowing 35 million dollar settlement has been proposed in the class action lawsuit entitled Moya v. HealthPort Technologies LLC.
To file a claim or learn more about the case please visit www.moyasettlement.com today!
The case is pending in the Milwaukee County Circuit Court, Wisconsin and is listed as case number 13CV2642.
MoyaSettlement.com Contact Information
- Mail: Moya v. HealthPort Technologies LLC c/o Heffler Claims Group PO Box 58728 Philadelphia, PA 19102-8728
- Phone: 1-833-927-0818
- Fax: N/A
Who Should File A Claim (i.e. class members)
“Any Person who, from July 1, 2011, through the August 1, 2019: (i) paid a basic, retrieval and/or a certification fee charged by Ciox, IOD, HealthPort, Aurora or Columbia St. Mary’s, in violation of [Wisconsin state law]; and who (ii) has not already been reimbursed for such basic, retrieval and/or certification fees.”
How much will class members get?
The amount of money any one class member will receive is not known and will vary.
Claims will depend on the fees paid for each Class Member and are expected to total twice the amount charged to each claimant.
More Class Action Settlements!
- www.wellsfargocpisettlement.com: Class members contend Wells Fargo unlawfully placed collateral protection insurance (CPI) on auto loans.
- Enagic TCPA Settlement ($27.6 Million Enagic Auto Dialer Lawsuit)
- SnackSettlement.com: A mind-blowing 1 million dollars settlement has been proposed in the class action lawsuit against Good Health Natural Products, LLC.
- Jay P. Lefkowitz & Gilad Bendheim from KIRKLAND & ELLIS LLP
- Michael Sullivan from WOMBLE BOND DICKINSON
- Daniel Manna from GASS WEBBER MULLINS LLC
- Bradley S. Foley from GUTGLASS ERICKSON BONVILLE & LARSON SC