Lipozene Weight Loss Pills Class Action Settlement
A mind-oozing 4.6 million dollar settlement has been proposed in the class action lawsuit entitled Duran v. Obesity Research Institute LLC, et al.,
You can learn more about the case or file a claim at www.lipozenesettlement.com.
The case is under review in the Superior Court for the State of California, San Diego County.
Who should file a claim?
Class members in the case are defined as “legal resident[s] of the United States who purchased Lipozene weight loss pills from August 10, 2012, through October 28, 2019.”
- MerrickBank.com Login: Access your Merrick Bank account online
- RegisterYourShark.com: Designed for Shark vacuums, steam mops, robot vacuums, and more
- MortgageQuestions.com: Get answers to your questions in regards to your mortgage
LipozeneSettlement.com Contact Information
- Mail: Lipozene Settlement c/o Heffler Claims Group PO Box 59269 Philadelphia, PA 19102-9269
- Phone: 1-844-528-0183
- Bursor & Fisher, P.A. 1990 North California Blvd., Suite 940 Walnut Creek, CA 94596
- website: www.bursor.com
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 925-300-4455
Class Counsel: L. Timothy Fisher BURSOR & FISHER PA
Defense Counsel: Daniel S. Silverman VENABLE LLP
Friday, January 24, 2020, You must mail your objection(s) and/or notice of intent to appear at the Final Approval Hearing so that it/they are postmarked no later than Friday, January 24, 2020.
Final Approval Hearing Date
Friday, February 7, 2020, The Final Approval Hearing is scheduled for Friday, February 7, 2020, at 10:30 a.m. Please check this website for updates.
If you are not happy with the settlement you can speak at the fairness hearing.
The hearing will take place at the Clerk of the Court Superior Court of California, County of San Diego 330 West Broadway San Diego, CA 92101.
You must notify the court if you wish to speak at the hearing.
The law firms of Bursor & Fisher, P.A. and Nicholas & Tomasevic, LLP (“Class Counsel”) represent you and the other Class Members.
Class members DO NOT need to pay for the lawyers.