An 11 million dollar settlement has been proposed in the class action lawsuit entitled Lebowitz v. Lexington Law Firm, and Eisenband v. Lexington Law Firm.
Simply head on over to www.lexlawtcpasettlement.com to file a claim or learn more about the case.
“Defendant’s unsolicited text messages caused Plaintiff actual harm, including invasion of his privacy, aggravation, annoyance, intrusion on seclusion, trespass, and conversion,” – LexLawTCPASettlement.com
You may receive a cash payment of $6.15.
Who should file a claim
“Individuals who received a phone call or text message from Lexington Law Firm on or after July 12, 2013, based on information gathered by third-party lead generators (TK Media Inc., Capital Leads LLC, Fluent LLC, and Credit Sesame). Additionally, individuals who had a phone conversation with a Lexington Law Firm representative on or after July 12, 2013, where the firm obtained a copy of their credit report but did not sign up for Lexington’s credit repair services or opt-out of text messages from the company.”
Other Class Action Lawsuits
- Black Pepper Settlement: Claim Cash in McCormick Black Pepper Lawsuit
- ArtificialFlavorLitigation.com: Claim $20 cash in the Ocean Spray Artificial Flavors Lawsuit
- Lebowitz v. Lexington Law Firm, Case No. 3:18-cv-8552-FLW-DEA, in the U.S. District Court for the District of New Jersey
- Eisenband v. Lexington Law Firm, Case No. 3:17-cv-03404-FLW-DEA, in the U.S. District Court for the District of New Jersey
- Elser v. Lexington Law Firm, Case No. 5:17-cv-00326-BJD-PRL, in the U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Florida
- Cunningham v. Lexington Law Firm, Case No. 1:17-cv-00087, in the U.S. District Court for the District of Utah
- Pena v. Lexington Law Firm, Case No. 18-cv-24407-UU, in the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Florida
Proof of Purchase
You will need to provide proof purchase in the form of a telephone number that received the auto dialed phone call or text message in question.