Knapper v Cox Communications, Inc.
A 10 million dollar settlement has been proposed in the class action lawsuit entitled Knapper v Cox Communications, Inc.
Learn more about the case and obtain the claim form at www.knappertcpasettlement.com.
The case is under review in the U.S. District Court for the District of Arizona.
A settlement fairness hearing will take place if you are not happy with the settlement amount.
The Knapper TCPA Settlement fairness hearing will take place on December 10, 2019, at 1:30 p.m.
Who should file a claim?
If you received one or more automated or prerecorded telephone calls to your cellular telephone from Cox Communications, Inc. (“Cox”) from March 28, 2013, through March 21, 2019, and you were never a Cox customer prior to March 22, 2019, you may be entitled to compensation as a result of the settlement.
More Settlements… www.complyrightsettlement.com, www.yftcpasettlement.com
KnapperTCPASettlement.com Contact Information
- Knapper v. Cox Communications, Inc. PO Box 3170 Portland, OR 97208-3170
- Phone: 1-877-830-7943 (Toll-Free)
- Court: U.S. District Court for the District of Arizona Sandra Day O’Connor U.S. Courthouse 401 West Washington Street Phoenix, AZ 85003
Class members can also reach out to their lawyers Michael L. Greenwald Greenwald Davidson Radbil PLLC at 7601 N. Federal Highway, Suite A-230 Boca Raton, FL 33487.
If you want to speak at the settlement fairness hearing you must notify the courts by October 25, 2019.
If you do nothing and the Court approves the settlement agreement, you will not receive a share of the settlement fund, but you will release any claim you have against Cox related to the allegations in this case.
Cox will establish a settlement fund in the amount of $10.75 million. Out of the settlement fund, Cox will pay:
- Settlement compensation to Settlement Class Members;
- Notice and administration costs not to exceed $500,000;
- An award of attorneys’ fees, subject to the Court’s approval;
- Costs and expenses incurred litigating this matter, subject to the Court’s approval; and
- An incentive award to Ms. Knapper, subject to the Court’s approval.
Knapper TCPA Settlement