A 500,000 dollar settlement has been proposed to end claims that TransUnion violated consumers rights under the Fair Credit Reporting Act.
Please note TransUnion denies any wrongdoing and only has agreed to settle in order to avoid future trial.
Visit www.heathfcrasettlement.com to file a claim or learn more about the case.
The deadline to file a claim for California Class Members is listed as 11/02/2019.
Who should file a claim (i.e. class member definition)
“individuals identified by Trans Union, on or about July 2, 2019, as having inquiries on their file dated after October 12, 2016, with addresses in Alabama, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Connecticut, Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Illinois, Kansas, Maryland, Minnesota, New York, Oregon, Rhode Island, South Dakota, Virginia, and West Virginia at the time of the inquiries, that may have returned tradeline detail about a collection account where the furnisher identified the loan as originally issued by CashCall or Western Sky.”
- Heath v. TransUnion LLC
- Case No. 3:18-cv-00720-JAG
- Pending in the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Virginia, Richmond Division
Heath FCRA Settlement Contact Points
Mail: Heath v. TransUnion FCRA Settlement c/o American Legal Claim Services PO Box 23680 Jacksonville, FL 32241-3680
Kristi C. Kelly from the law firm of KELLY GUZZO PLC.
File More Claims!
- LotteryGameSettlement: 4.3 million dollar settlement has been proposed in the class action lawsuit entitled Culler v. Multi-State Lottery Association.
- WellsFargoCPISettlement: A $394 million settlement has been reached in the class-action lawsuit against Wells Fargo
- FreezerSettlement.com: Claim up to $150!
Michael O’Neil from the law firm of REED SMITH LLP.
Is proof of purchase required in order to file a claim?
California Class Members will need to submit a Claim Form with their Notice ID and PIN if they file online.
Opt-Out or Exclusion Deadline
If you would like to opt-out or exclude yourself from this settlement you have until 11/15/2019 to do so.