Plantronics Defective Headphone Settlement
File a claim up to $50 in the Plantronics Defective Headphone class action lawsuit.
Visit www.headphonesettlement.com to file a claim or obtain other court documents.
Please note if you receive a cash payment through the Headphone Settlement, you are not eligible to also receive the Extended Limited Warranty.
Who Should File A Claim?
Anyone in the United States who purchased at retail the BackBeat FIT wireless headphones, version Genesis or 16M, manufactured by Plantronics between 4/1/2014 to 10/31/2019.
Excluded from the Class are the Defendant and its officers, directors, and employees; Class Counsel and their partners, associates, lawyers, and employees; and the judicial officers and their immediate family members and associated court staff assigned to this case.
HeadphoneSettlement.com Contact Information
- Mail: Headphone Settlement c/o A.B. Data, Ltd. PO Box 173083 Milwaukee, WI 53217
- Phone: 1-800-983-6533
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Jeffrey S. Goldenberg GOLDENBERG SCHNEIDER, LPA One West Fourth Street, 18th Floor Cincinnati, OH 45202
- James C. Shah Ronald S. Kravitz SHEPHERD, FINKELMAN, MILLER & SHAH, LLP 201 Filbert Street, Suite 201, San Francisco, CA 94133
- 12/31/2019: Claim form deadline
- 11/22/2019: Exclude yourself
- 11/22/2019: Objection deadline
- 12/20/2019: Settlement fairness hearing
Class members do not need to attend the settlement fairness hearing in order to claim a $50 cash payment.
- FreezerSettlement.com: A class-action lawsuit has been filed against Whirlpool claiming they made freezers that were common to freezer drain tube blockage, which may result in ice build-up on the floor of the freezer compartment, and in some instances, water leakage.
- MoyaSettlement.com: A mind-blowing 35 million dollar settlement has been proposed in the class action lawsuit entitled Moya v. HealthPort Technologies LLC.
If you submit a written objection, you may (but are not required to) attend the 12/20/2019 Fairness Hearing and, at the discretion of the Court, speak to the Court about your objection.
If you have a question that is not being answered reach out to W.B. Markovits Paul M. DeMarco Terence R. Coates Justin C. Walker MARKOVITS, STOCK & DEMARCO, LLC 3825 Edwards Road, Suite 650 Cincinnati, OH 45209 or dial (513) 651-3700.