Whirlpool Freezer Class Action Settlement
A class-action lawsuit has been filed against Whirlpool claiming they made freezers that were common to freezer drain tube blockage, which may result in ice build-up on the floor of the freezer compartment, and in some instances, water leakage.
Visit www.freezersettlement.com to file a claim and learn more about the case.
The case is pending in the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of California and is listed as case number 5:15-cv-05764-BLF.
Class members will be represented by Graham B. LippSmith and Jaclyn L. Anderson from the law firm of Kasdan LippSmith Weber Turner LLP.
FreezerSettlement.com Contact Info
- MAIL: Corzine v. Whirlpool Corp. Settlement Attn: Settlement Administrator 1650 Arch Street, Suite 2210 Philadelphia, PA 19103
- PHONE: 1-833-456-8243
- EMAIL: Claims@FreezerSettlement.com
Freezer Settlement Dates to Remember
- 10/21/2019: Postmark Deadline to Mail Requests for Exclusion
- 10/21/2109: Deadline to Mail Objections to Counsel and the Administrator
- 11/22/2019: Settlement fairness hearing (class members do not need to attend this hearing in order to collect a settlement award)
- 12/21/2019: Deadline to Contact Whirlpool about a Future Freezing Event for Eligible Models in Group A (must be reported to Whirlpool at 1-888-900-7957 within 90 days after experiencing the Freezing Event and be within 5 years of purchase)
Who should file a claim?
Anyone in the United States (legal residents only) who purchased a Refrigerator manufactured by Whirlpool between 2009 and 2018.
A list of refrigerators associated with the lawsuit can be found at freezersettlement.com/eligible-models.
Who cannot file a claim?
(1) officers, directors, and employees of Defendant and its parents and subsidiaries; (2) insurers of Class Members; (3) subrogees (someone who has assumed the rights of another person) or all entities that claim to be subrogated to the rights of a Class Refrigerator purchaser, a Class Refrigerator owner, or a Class Member; and (4) all third-party issuers or providers of extended warranties or service contracts for the Class Refrigerator.
- WellsFargoCPISettlement.com: Learn more about the case entitled Wells Fargo Collateral Protection Insurance Litigation
- www.yahoodatabreachsettlement.com: Learn more about the case entitled In re: Yahoo Inc. Customer Data Security Breach Litigation