Equifax Breach Settlement
Sit down before reading the following… you have been warned!
A massive $380.5 million has been proposed to resolve class action claims associated with the Equifax 2017 data breach.
If you were affected by this data breach you may be able to claim $125 cash or up to $20,000 in reimbursement for expenses, including time spent remedying fraud!
Visit www.equifaxbreachsettlement.com to file a claim today.
Claim forms must be filed by 1/22/2020 – for initial claims or 1/22/2024 – for extended claims.
If you were affected by the September 2017 Equifax data breach you need to get on your horse and file a claim ASAP!
- Under review in the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Georgia
- Listed as case number 1:17-md-2800-TWT
- Entitled In re: Equifax Inc. Customer Data Security Breach Litigation
www.EquifaxBreachSettlement.com Contact Information
- Equifax Data Breach Class Action Settlement Administrator c/o JND Legal Administration P.O. Box 91318 Seattle, WA 98111-9418
- Fax number not available
Equifax Breach Settlement Class Members Counsel?
- Norman E. Siegel STUEVE SIEGEL HANSON LLP 460 Nichols Road, Suite 200 Kansas City, MO 64112
- Roy E. Barnes THE BARNES LAW GROUP, LLC 31 Atlanta Street Marietta, GA 30060
- Amy E. Keller DiCELLO LEVITT GUTZLER LLC Ten North Dearborn Street, 11th Floor Chicago, IL 60602
- Kenneth S. Canfield DOFFERMYRE SHIELDS CANFIELD & KNOWLES, LLC 1355 Peachtree Street, N.E., Suite 1725 Atlanta, GA 30309
EquifaxBreachSettlement.com Random Notes
Almost 150 million US citizens may be affected by this settlement.
If you were not effected by the Equifax data breach DO NOT file a claim as it is against the law and you are taking money away from real class members.
Equifax will pay at least $380.5 million into a restitution fund and an additional $125 million to cover out-of-pocket costs if the restitution fund is used up.
The credit bureau will also make changes to their business practices to help keep consumer information secure.
More Class Action Lawsuits?
We got ya covered…
- Snack Settlement – a 1 million dollar settlement has been proposed in the class action lawsuit against Good Health Natural Products, LLC.
- AWL Lawsuit Settlement – Class members contend that AWL violated the TCPA by making unsolicited phone calls in regards to life insurance quotes.