Donation Call Settlement
- Obtain more information in regards to the class action lawsuit entitled Hartranft v. TVI Inc. d/b/a/ Savers Inc., et al.,
- Pending in the U.S. District Court for the Central District of California
- Visit www.donationcallsettlement.com to file a claim
- Class members contend the Telephone Consumer Protection Act was violated
- Savers Inc. denies any action of wrongdoing
In order to receive a slice of the juicy settlement pie, you must file a claim by 8/15/2019.
Experts close to the case predict class members should receive $75 in goods at any Savers or Value Village thrift store or $25 in the form of a check.
www.DonationCallSettlement.com Contact Information
- Mail: Donation Call Settlement c/o CPT Group Inc. 50 Corporate Park Irvine, CA 92606
- Email: DonationCallSettlement@cptgroup.com
- Phone: 1-888-223-4039
You should file a claim if you meet the following criteria:
“Individuals who received calls regarding donation solicitation on behalf of the Epilepsy Foundation of America between July 1, 2011, and Sept. 30, 2015.”
If you do not meet the above qualification please do not file a claim as your hurting other class members and it is against the law.
Donation Call Settlement Lawyers
- Douglas J. Campion LAW OFFICES OF DOUGLAS J. CAMPION APC
- Jerusalem Beliean BISNAR CHASE LLP
- Michael P. Sousa LAW OFFICES OF MICHAEL P. SOUSA APC
Savers Inc. Counsel
- Kenneth E. Payson DAVIS WRIGHT TREMAINE LLP
Class members can attend the fairness hearing if they are unhappy with the settlement amount.
The Final Approval Hearing at 1:30 p.m. on October 21, 2019, at the United States Courthouse, 350 W. 1st Street, Los Angeles, CA 90012.
Please note class members do not need to attend this hearing in order to receive a settlement.
If you are going to attend this hearing your Notice of Intention to Appear must be received at the addresses in Question 19, no later than July 16, 2019.
You cannot speak at the hearing if you exclude yourself.