Comply Right Settlement
A massive 3 million dollar settlement has been proposed in the class action lawsuit against ComplyRight Inc.
You can obtain all the dirty details at www.complyrightsettlement.com.
The case is under review in the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Illinois. and is entitled Winstead v. ComplyRight Inc.
The data breach in questions occurred from April 20, 2018, and May 22, 2018.
Comply Right Inc. denies any actions of wrongdoing but has agreed to settle in order to avoid further court cost.
- GetMyDisneyVisa – A credit card for Disney fanboys and girls
- Netflix.com/Payment – Pay down a nasty Netflix account and get your mom off your back
- OldNavy.com/Activate – Activate an Old Navy Credit Card
Who should file a claim?
Any legal resident of the United States whose personal information was maintained on ComplyRight’s website during the data breach that occurred at least between Apr. 20, 2018 and May 22, 2018. Class Members were sent a letter by ComplyRight on July 13, 2018, informing them of the data breach.
- A two-year protection plan through MyIDCare that includes credit monitoring, credit monitoring protection, dark web monitoring, fully managed recovery, $1,000,0000 insurance coverage for reimbursement of data breach-related losses, lost wallet assistance, and 24-hour customer service. More details regarding the protection plan are available at MyIDCare.com.
- A cash payment of around $50. Payment may be higher or lower depending on the number of claims filed and the net settlement fund after costs and fees are paid.
- Up to $200 in expense reimbursement. Documented time will be compensated at $15 an hour for up to 3 hours ($45 total) and other documented expenses (police reports, late charges, overdraft fees, etc.) will be reimbursed.
ComplyRight Data Breach Contact
- COMPLYRIGHT Settlement Administrator KCC Class Action Services LLC P.O. Box 404149 Louisville, KY 40233-4149
- Fax: Not Found
ComplyRightSettlement.com Class Counsel
Ben Barnow & Erich P. Schork from BARNOW AND ASSOCIATES PC.
Laurence D. King & Matthew B. George from KAPLAN FOX & KILSHEIMER LLP.
ComplyRightSettlement.com Defence Counsel
Hsiao C. (Mark) Mao from the law firm of TROUTMAN SANDERS LLP.
ComplyRight Data Breach File Claim