A min-numbing 6 million dollar settlement has been proposed in the class action lawsuit entitled In re: Banner Health Data Breach Litigation.
Simply visit www.bh-settlement.com to file a claim or learn more about the case.
The case is numbered 2:16-cv-02696 and is pending in the U.S. District Court for the District of Arizona.
Class members do not need to hire a lawyer as the court has already appointed attorneys.
Proof of Purchase?
Documentation of time (more than three hours) spent handling the security incident and documentation of any expenses or losses incurred as a result of the breach.
- History.com/authorize activate: Popular shows include; Pawn Stars. Swamp People. The Curse of Oak Island. American Pickers.
- NextDoor.com/Join: Over 189,000 neighborhoods across the country rely on Nextdoor to discuss and keep up with issues that matter most in the community
- CabelasClubVisa.com/login: Access a Club Visa account by Cabelas online (must be 18 years of age or older and a legal resident of the United States to apply)
BH-Settlement.com Contact Points
- Mail: Banner Health Settlement c/o JND Legal Administration PO Box 91157 Seattle, WA 98111-9889
- Phone: 1-877-514-0829
Who should file a claim?
“Anyone in the United States who received a notice from Banner Health that their information may have been compromised in a data breach that occurred in June and July of 2016.”
How much money will I get?
- Ordinary Cash Reimbursement: Cash payment for up to three hours of undocumented lost time and/or additional documented expenses or losses of up to $500 per Class Member
- Extraordinary Cash Reimbursement: Cash payment for up to 15 additional hours of documented time and/or additional expenses or losses of up to $10,000 per Class Member
- Two Years of Credit Monitoring: Including $1 million in identity theft coverage.
Most class members will hopefully qualify for the cash payment.
The amount of the cash payment associated with the Banner Health Data Breach Class Action Settlement is not known.