- Pending in the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Illinois
- Claims must be filed by 7/9/2019
- Please visit www.awllawsuit.com to learn more and file a claim
- All Web Leads has hired Ari N. Rothman from the law firm of VENABLE LLP
- The settlement fairness hearing will take place on 8/8/2019
Class members contend that AWL violated the TCPA by making unsolicited phone calls in regards to life insurance quotes.
Top Coin Blog: CoinValueInvestor.com
AWL did not obtain the customer’s permission to make these call.
As a result, a class action lawsuit was filed and a JUICY $6.5 million settlement has been reached.
All Web Leads Inc. deny any actions of wrong doing but have agreed to settle in order to avoid further trial.
www.AWLLawsuit.com Contact Information
- Mail: Karpilovsky v. All Web Leads Inc., c/o Postlethwaite & Netterville, P.O. Box 481, Baton Rouge, LA 70821
- Email: claims@AWLLawsuit.com
- Toll-Free: (833) 752-5100
AWLLawsuit Dates To Remember
- Claim form deadline – 7.9.2019
- Settlement fairness hearing – 8.8.2019
- Object to the terms of the settlement – 7.9.2019
The class action lawsuit was filed against All Web Leads in February 2017 and was amended later that year after the initial plaintiff withdrew.
Remember: you are submitting your claim under penalty of perjury. It may be tempting to file a claim for a quick $70 but do not do so if you don’t qualify. You are also harming other eligible Class Members by submitting a fraudulent claim.
Who should file a claim?
“Legal residents of the United States who received one or more non-emergency calls from All Web Leads Inc. or any party acting on its behalf between Feb. 21, 2013 and June 25, 2018”
- It is estimated that class members will receive $70
- The $70 is only an estimate and may differ based on how many people file claims
Class members will be represented by Gary Klinger KOZONIS & KLINGER LTD. & Daniel M. Hutchinson LIEFF CABRASER HEIMANN & BERNSTEIN LLP.