- Pending in the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Illinois
- Claims must be filed by 7/9/2019
- Please visit www.awllawsuit.com to learn more and file a claim
- All Web Leads has hired Ari N. Rothman from the law firm of VENABLE LLP
- The settlement fairness hearing will take place on 8/8/2019
Class members contend that AWL violated the TCPA by making unsolicited phone calls in regards to life insurance quotes.
What will you use your settlement money for? Maybe use the settlement payout to buy a Giannis Antetokounmpo Autograph Rookie Card!
AWL did not obtain the customer’s permission to make these call.
As a result, a class action lawsuit was filed and a JUICY $6.5 million settlement has been reached.
All Web Leads Inc. deny any actions of wrong doing but have agreed to settle in order to avoid further trial.
www.AWLLawsuit.com Contact Information
- Mail: Karpilovsky v. All Web Leads Inc., c/o Postlethwaite & Netterville, P.O. Box 481, Baton Rouge, LA 70821
- Email: claims@AWLLawsuit.com
- Toll-Free: (833) 752-5100
AWLLawsuit Dates To Remember
- Claim form deadline – 7.9.2019
- Settlement fairness hearing – 8.8.2019
- Object to the terms of the settlement – 7.9.2019
The class action lawsuit was filed against All Web Leads in February 2017 and was amended later that year after the initial plaintiff withdrew.
Remember: you are submitting your claim under penalty of perjury. It may be tempting to file a claim for a quick $70 but do not do so if you don’t qualify. You are also harming other eligible Class Members by submitting a fraudulent claim.
Who should file a claim?
“Legal residents of the United States who received one or more non-emergency calls from All Web Leads Inc. or any party acting on its behalf between Feb. 21, 2013 and June 25, 2018”
- It is estimated that class members will receive $70
- The $70 is only an estimate and may differ based on how many people file claims
Class members will be represented by Gary Klinger KOZONIS & KLINGER LTD. & Daniel M. Hutchinson LIEFF CABRASER HEIMANN & BERNSTEIN LLP.