Auto Parts Class Settlement
A new fourth round is now available checking in at $1.2 billion in the auto parts price-fixing class action settlement.
Visit www.AutoPartsClass.com to learn more about the case.
The case is under review in the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan and is entitled In re: Automotive Parts Antitrust Litigation, (Case No. 2311).
Claim forms must be in by 12/31/2019.
AutoPartsClass.com Contact Points
- Auto Parts Settlements c/o GCG P.O. Box 10163 Dublin, OH 43017-3163
Who should file a claim?
“Consumers who purchased or leased a new vehicle or purchased certain vehicle replacement parts (not directly from the manufacturer) between 1990 and 2019. A full list of eligible vehicles is available on the settlement website. The list includes a variety of car brands such as Audi, BMW, Buick, Chevrolet, Dodge, Ford, GMC, Honda, Jeep, Lexus, Mitsubishi, Toyota, and more. A variety of other makes and models were eligible for other rounds in the auto parts price-fixing class action settlement. Depending on the state a Class Member lives in, they may be eligible for monetary or non-monetary benefits. Class Members from Alabama, Alaska, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, Georgia, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, New Jersey, Ohio, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, Texas, Virginia, Wyoming, and Washington are only eligible for non-monetary benefits. Class Members from all other states and the District of Columbia are eligible for monetary benefits as well as non-monetary benefits.” – www.autopartsclass.com/faq
Read More Settlement Information
- SnackSettlement.com: A settlement has been proposed in the class action lawsuit against Good Health Natural Products, LLC.
- TellPizzaHut.com: Not a settlement but a nice little $10 off coupon for Pizza Hut
Who is not included?
- Any of the Defendants, their parent companies, subsidiaries, and affiliates;
- Any co-conspirators
- Federal government entities and instrumentalities;
- States and their political subdivisions, agencies, and instrumentalities
- All persons who purchased their vehicle parts directly from the Defendants or for resale