Anthem 401 Class Action Lawsuit
What’s the deal with this lawsuit?
Well for starters a mind-boggling 23 million dollar settlement has been proposed to avoid further trial.
Anthem denies all actions of wrongdoing but are eager to put this case in the rearview mirror.
Please visit www.anthem401ksettlement.com to obtain more details.
Who should file a claim?
Legal residents of the United States who participated in or were a beneficiary of an Anthem 401(k), previously the WellPoint 401(k), retirement plan between Dec. 29, 2009 and March 31, 2019. Class Members must have maintained a balance of greater than $1,000 during the Class period or invested in the Vanguard Money Market Fund.
- $42M Safeway Grocery Home Delivery Overcharge Class Action Judgment: Settlement check payment questions can be directed to SafewayJudgment@AdministratorClassAction.com
- Oh Agency Telemarketing Class Action: A mind-blowing 10.5 million dollar settlement has been proposed… you should probably file a claim
- Listen Clear TCPA Settlement: A mind-blowing 1.2 million dollar settlement has been proposed in the class action lawsuit against ICOT Hearing Systems, LLC.
Anthem401kSettlement.com Contact Points
- Anthem 401(k) Plan Settlement Administrator c/o Rust Consulting – 6535 PO Box 207 Minneapolis, MN 55440-0207
- A fax or email address could not be found even after we hired Andre the Giant to find it
Class members who step up to the plate and file valid claims will be represented by SCHLICHTER BOGARD & DENTON.
Additional materials will be posted on anthem401ksettlement.com as the settlement approval process moves forward and notices are mailed to class members in the Summer of 2019.
Claim form deadline?
08/26/2019 – for Former Participants
The case is under review in the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Indiana and is listed as case number 1:15-cv-02062-TWP-MPB.
Under Federal Rules of Civil Procedure 23(h) and 54(d)(2), Plaintiffs move that the Court approve an attorneys’ fee award of $7,882,545 (one-third of the monetary recovery) and a cost award of $513,015.32 to Class Counsel.
If you do not qualify PLEASE do not file a claim as it is against the law and you are taking away money from other people who deserve it.