Learn more about the California Anthem Blue Cross Treatment Denial Class Action Lawsuit and maybe collect some cash money bruh.
Visit www.amessettlement.com to file a claim or download court documents.
Class members claim California Anthem Blue Cross wrongfully denied mental health treatment coverage.
Anthem Blue Cross Life & Health Insurance Company denies any actions of wrongdoing but has agreed to settle in order to avoid further litigation.
The case is entitled Ames v. Anthem Blue Cross Life & Health Insurance Company and is pending in the Superior Court of the State of California for the County of Los Angeles.
AMESSettlement.com Claim Form
To obtain the claim form and make a claim please visit www.amessettlement.com/Claim-Form and follow the on-screen instructions in order to collect well-deserved cash.
CLAIM DEADLINE: Claim forms and required documentation (if necessary) must be submitted electronically or postmarked no later than 7/6/2020.
Dates to Remember
- Exclusion Deadline: 5/21/2020
- Objection Deadline: 5/21/2020
- Claim Form and Required Documentation Deadline: 7/6/2020
- Final Approval Hearing: 10/15/2020
Who should file a claim?
California residents who were enrolled in an Anthem Blue Cross Life & Health Insurance Company non-ERISA PPO health plan and who:
- Had a co-morbid diagnosis (both a substance use disorder diagnosis and a diagnosis of schizophrenia, schizoaffective disorder, bipolar disorder, major depressive disorders, panic disorder, obsessive-compulsive disorder, pervasive development disorder or autism, anorexia nervosa, or bulimia nervosa);
- Requested coverage for behavior health treatment between Aug. 18, 2011 and Feb. 4, 2020; and
- Had their request denied or did not make a request due to representations from Anthem or a provider.
Along with the claim form, you will want to provide proof of purchase. You can provide proof of purchase in the form of receipts, bills associated with treatment, and or statements from your credit card company.