A 19 million dollar settlement has been proposed in the class action lawsuit entitled Hornbeck, et al. v. Orscheln Farm and Home LLC, et al.
You can learn more about the case and file a claim by visiting www.303settlement.com.
The case is under review in the U.S. District Court for the Western District of Missouri.
Class members who file valid claims will be eligible for both cash and or reimbursement for costs.
Citgo Tractor Fluid Class Action Settlement Contact
- Email: 303Settlement@RG2Claims.com
- Mail: 303 THF Settlement c/o RG/2 Claims Administration P.O. Box 59479 Philadelphia, PA 19102-9479
- Phone: 1-866-742-4955
303 Settlement Counsel
Class members do not need to hire a lawyer as they will be represented by the following lawyers:
- Bryan White Gene P. Graham Jr. William L. Carr WHITE GRAHAM BUCKLEY & CARR LLC
- Dirk L. Hubbard Thomas V. Bender HORN AYLWARD & BANDY LLC
- Clayton Jones CLAYTON JONES LAW
- Paul D. Lundberg LUNDBERG LAW FIRM PLC
- Jon D. Robinson Joshua Rohrscheib Shane M. Mendenhall Zachary T. Anderson BOLEN ROBINSON & ELLIS LLP
Is proof of purchase needed?
Negative Ghost Rider!
“Proof of purchase is not required, but Class Members must provide information on where and when they purchased the products in question. To receive compensation for damages, customers must provide information about the damages and the costs they incurred as a result.”
How much will I get?
“Class Members are eligible for up to 100 percent of the purchase price they paid for the 303 Tractor Hydraulic Fluid products, and are eligible for reimbursement costs related to repairs, damage to equipment, and replacement parts connected to the use of the Class Products during the specified Class Period.”
If you are not happy with the settlement award please attend the fairness hearing and make your voice heard!