Zippy’s Settlement Data Breach
www.ZippysSettlement.com File Claim Form
- Please visit the “submit a claim form” page to learn how to file a claim
- You can file a claim online or print the claim form and send it via US Mail
- You can also email firstname.lastname@example.org to request a Claim Form be mailed to you
- Here is the PDF claim form: Zippys Settlement Claim Form
If you choose to mail the ZippysSettlement claim form please send it to “FCH Enterprises Claims Administrator, c/o CPT Group, Inc., 50 Corporate Park, Irvine, CA 92606”.
All claim forms must be in by 6/2/2019.
The settlement fairness hearing will take place on or around 5/3/2019.
Class members DO NOT need to attend this hearing in order to get paid! 🙂
- dollartreefeedback.com survey: Enter to win $1,000!
- Burger King Experience Survey: Receive a FREE WHOPPER!
- TellPizzaHut.com $10 off – Take a survey in regards to a Pizza Hut survey
What is the Zippy’s Lawsuit About?
Class members contend that Zippy’s data breach may have compromised their payment card data including credit card numbers, expiration dates, and magnetic stripe security codes.
Class members are defined as anyone in the United States whom used a credit or debit card at Zippy’s Restaurants, Napolean’s Bakery, Kahala Sushi, Pear City Sushi, and Pomaika’i Ballrooms between Nov. 23, 2017 and March 29, 2018.
The lawsuit is entitled Joshua Bokelman, et al. v. FCH Enterprises Inc., and is under review in the U.S. District Court for the District of Hawaii
ZippysSettlement.com Contact Info
- FCH Enterprises Claims Administrator c/o CPT Group Inc. 50 Corporate Park Irvine, CA 92606
Zippy’s will be represented by J. George Hetherington from the law firm of TORKILDSON KATZ HETHERINGTON HARRIS & KNOREK ATTORNEYS AT LAW.
Zippy’s Data Breach Class Action Website