TXSurchargeOnline.com Login Services
Pay a bothersome toll to the Texas Department of Safety.
Online payments are an option and customers can use any major credit card.
Please visit www.txsurchargeonline.com and follow the on-screen instructions to begin.
Its helpful to have the toll ticket in front of you but not required.
Visa, American Express, Discover, and Mastercard are acceptable forms of payments.
Even residence of the state of Texas have to make a payment if they are using the system.
www.TXSurchargeOnline.com Payment Instructions
- Make sure you owe money to the Texas Department of Safety
- Visit txsurchargeonline.com/onlineservices
- Input your Texas Driver License or I.D. Card number, date of birth, and last name
- Make payment
- Payment confirmation will be sent via email
Besides making a TXSurchargeOnline account a customer can also to check the status the status of their DRP account, or to apply for the Indigency / Incentive Program.
What is needed in order to pay a TXSurchargeOnline Account
- Current Texas Driver License or I.D. Card number (or Department of Public Safety assigned number)
- The Reference number from the surcharge notice letter sent to you by U.S. mail
- A valid credit or debit card (Visa, MasterCard, Discover, or American Express)
- A valid checking, savings, or money market account
Also, if you make a payment via checking, savings, or MMA the customer will need to provide the routing number, financial account number, and financial institution name.
- Netflix.com/Payment – Make a quick Netflix payment online
- Soapsettlement.com – Collect some cash money if you purchased certain dial soap
- PH MortgageQuestions.com – Login to a PHH Mortgage account. Het help with making a loan payment
www.TXSurchageOnline.com Login Customer Service
- 1-800-688-6882 from Monday – Thursday 8:00am – 9:00pm, Friday 8:00 am – 6:00 pm and Saturday 8:00 am – 12:00 pm
- Dial 1-800-688-6882 for 24/7 automated service
- A fax or email address could not be found
How to get surcharges dropped in Texas?
Please visit txsurchargeonline.com/indigence to obtain more information.
- NEW YEAR’S DAY January 1
- MEMORIAL DAY Last Monday in May
- INDEPENDENCE DAY July 4
- LABOR DAY First Monday in September
- THANKSGIVING DAY Fourth Thursday in November
- CHRISTMAS DAY December 25
Any questions via email in regards to the www.txsurchargeonline.com login service can be directed to their contact page.
When sending an email please provide your Driver License or I.D. Card number (or Department of Public Safety Assigned Number): Surcharge Reference Number.
Again the Texas surcharge phone number is 1-800-688-6882.