Turbo Prepaid Card.com/Activate Service
- Decide to file your taxes with Turbo Tax
- Visit www.turboprepaidcard.com/activate
- Enter the required information including the card PIN
- Confirm activation
The Turbo Prepaid Visa Card is issued by Green Dot Corporation and is issued by Green Dot Bank pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A Inc.
Green Dot Corporation is a member service provider for Green Dot Bank, Member FDIC
Please note the customer will need to provide the 16 digit card number, expiration month & year, 3 digit security code, last 4 digits of the customer SSN, and the card PIN number.
Turbo Prepaid Card Customer Service
Once the card has been activate you will be able to gain access to all of the great Turbo Prepaid Card features.
Features include person to person transfer, online bill pay, and the ability to check purchases online.
TurboPrepaid Reload Locations
- Dollar General
- Rite Aid
ATM withdrawals made outside of the Turbo Prepaid Visa card ATM network, a $2.50 fee will apply.
Turbo Prepaid Visa card standard monthly fee is $4.95, about average among prepaid cards.
But that nasty fee is waivable when the customer loads $1,000 or more in the prior month.
The Turbo prepaid card also comes with a free ATM network with over 20,000 ATM locations, making it convenient to withdraw cash without charge.
Turbo Prepaid Card Notes
- Card balance max is $10,000
- Cash withdrawal daily limit is $5,000
- Customers can also have government benefits checks deposited onto the card
- The card is not available for purchase in-store or online
- The card can only be obtained via the Turbo Tax software when filing taxes
- Text alerts are available and free
- The daily cash load limit is $2,999
- Direct Deposit fee is $0
www.TurboPrepaid.com/Activate is operated by the Green Dot Corporation.