- Pending in the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of California
- Claim forms must be in by 05/31/2019
- Listed as case number 4:15-cv-05340
- Visit www.SRTCPAsettlement.com to file a claim
A mind-blowing $5.5 million settlement has been proposed in the Sunrun Solar robocalls class action lawsuit.
The deadline to object to the settlement is 5/31/2019.
- SetTopBoxSettlement – Claim $15 Cash in Comcast Rental Fees Settlement
- SoFi.com/PersonalLoan – Apply for a personal loan with SoFi
www.srtcpasettlement.com Contact Information
- Mail: Slovin v. Sunrun Inc., et al. c/o KCC Class Action Services LLC P.O. Box 404105 Louisville KY 40233-4105
- Phone: 1-855-256-2092
- Fax: Not found
- www.srtcpasettlement.com claim form
The hearing will take place at 7/9/2019 at 2:00 p.m., before the Honorable Yvonne Gonzalez Rogers at Oakland Courthouse, Courtroom 1, 4th floor, 1301 Clay Street, Oakland, CA 94612.
Class members do not need to attend the hearing in order to claim a slice of the 5.5 million dollar settlement pie.
SRTCPASettlement.com Class Member Definition
Class members in the Sunrun Solar TCPA Settlement are defined as anyone in the United States who “received from or on behalf of Sunrun and/or Clean Energy Experts, or from a third party generating leads for Sunrun and/or Clean Energy Experts: (1) one or more calls on their cellphones, or (2) at least two telemarketing calls during any 12-month period where their phone numbers appeared on a National or State Do Not Call Registry or Sunrun’s and/or Clean Energy Experts’ Internal Do Not Call List more than 30 days before the calls,” between Nov. 20, 2011 and Aug. 31, 2018.”
Proof of purchase: Phone number that received the Sunrun Solar call or valid claim number.
Class members can also contact their attorneys Yitzchak H. Lieberman & Grace E. Parasmo from the law firm of PARASMO LIEBERMAN LAW and David C. Parisi & Suzanne Havens Beckman from the law firm of PARISI & HAVENS LLP.
Sunrun Solar has hired KELLEY DRYE & WARREN LLP.
SRTCPA Settlement Website