www.SonicDataBreachSettlement.com claim up to $40!
Sonic Data Breach Claim Instructions
- Visit www.sonicdatabreachsettlement.com/case-documents
- Click on the orange “file claim” tab
- You can then file the claim online or file the claim form via US mail
- If you would like to file a claim by mail you will have to print, complete and mail in with your supporting documentation
This settlement revolves around a data breach that occurred at certain Sonic Drive-In locations from April 7, 2017 through October 28, 2017.
There are two types of class members in In re: Sonic Corp. Customer Data Security Breach, Case No. 1:17-md-02807
- CATEGORY 1 CLASS MEMBERS: A one-time payment of approximately $10.00 to any person who made a purchase using a credit or debit card at one of the 325 impacted Sonic Drive-In locations during the period of time from April 7, 2017 through October 28, 2017. The amount of the Category 1 payment may be adjusted up or down depending on the number of claimants.
- CATEGORY 2 CLASS MEMBERS: A one-time payment of approximately $40.00 to any person who: (i) made a purchase using a credit or debit card at one of the 325 impacted Sonic Drive-In locations during the period of time from April 7, 2017 through October 28, 2017 and (ii) experienced a fraudulent or unauthorized charge on the credit or debit card account used at the impacted Sonic Drive-In location any time thereafter up through February 28, 2018. If the fraudulent/unauthorized charge occurred after February 28, 2018, you are eligible for only for the $10.00 payment to Category 1 Class Members. The amount of the Category 2 payment may be adjusted up or down depending on the number of claimants. – kccsecure.com/sonicdatabreachsettlement/Claimant/UnknownClaimForm
Class members who file timlely claims will receive payments of wither $10.00 or $40.00.
www.SonicDataBreachSettlement.com Contact Information
- Mail: Sonic Data Breach Settlement Administrator, C/O KCC Class Action Services, P.O., Box 404000.Louisville, KY 40233-4000
- Phone: 1-866-267-8812
The case is under review in the in the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Ohio.