SoapSettlement.com Cash Class Action Settlement!
www.SoapSettlement.com Claim Instructions
- Check to confirm you are a class member
- If so visit secureweb.onlineclaimfilings.com/SOP to file a claim online
- Class Members are able to claim 27¢ per package, up to 30 packages, without proof of purchase, which amounts to $8.10!
- Claims forms are due by 4/12/2019
- It does not appear a claim form can be filed via US Mail
- Class members can claim up to 30 packages of soap
- The total settlement is 7.4 million dollars
Who is a class member in SoapSettlement.com?
Please file a claim if you purchased Dial Complete Foaming Liquid Hand Soap between 1/1/2001 to 1/2/2019 in the United States.
Please do not file a claim unless you qualify.
Remember proof of purchase is not needed if your filing a claim for less than 30 packages of soap.
Dial Soap Class Action Settlement class members who file a claim for more than 30 packages of Dial Complete Foaming Liquid Hand Soap must provide proof.
www.SoapSettlement.com Contact Information
- Email: info@SoapSettlement.com
- Mail: Soap Settlement Administrator c/o Angeion Group 1650 Arch Street, Suite 2210 Philadelphia, PA 19103 1-888-576-8327
- Phone: 1-888-576-8327
The best way to get an answer to a question about the lawsuit is to call the toll free number.
Soap Settlement class members can also post a comment below and we will try to respond within 3 hours.
- www.expdatabreachsettlement.com – Claim up to $40 cash!
- Barclaysloanoffer.com – Need a cash loan? Barclays can help!
- BestEgg.com Quick – Another personal loan option. Rates are better than Barclay’s!
Class members who file valid claims will be represented by Lucy J. Karl from the law firm of Shaheen & Gordon PA.
Soap Settlement is entitled In re: Dial Complete Marketing and Sales Practices Litigation, MDL and is under review in the U.S. District Court for the District of New Hampshire.
It should be noted that the Dial Corporation denies any actions of wrongdoing but has agreed to settle in order to avoid costly trial expenses.