Showtime Anytime Activate Instructions
- Must have a Showtime account in order to activate online
- In order to activate your device, please LOG IN to Showtime Anytime or visit showtimeanytime.com
- To login, you must provide your cable provider (i.e. Dish, Cox, Spectrum)
- Once the customer has selected their provider they will have to enter their username and password
- Once registered you can gain begin to stream Showtime shows
Please note you must be a legal resident of the United States in order to use the Showtime service.
Class Action Pick’s
- Walmart Credit Login – Access a Walmart credit card account online
- Bluebird Activate – Bluebird card customer service
- MortgageQuestions – Get help paying mortgages online
What is Showtime Anytime?
Showtime Anytime provides unlimited on-demand access to full seasons of award-winning SHOWTIME Original Series, Hit Movies, Sports, Comedy and much more. Watch whenever and wherever you want, on your computer, iPhone®, iPad®, Kindle Fire™, Android™ phones and tablets, Chromecast, Roku® Streaming Player, Android™ TV, Amazon Fire TV, SAMSUNG® Smart TV, LG Smart TV, Xbox One™, and Apple TV®. – www.showtimeanytime.com/#/faq
ShowtimeAnytime.com/Activate Compatible Devices
- Kindle Fire
- Android phones and tablets
- Roku Streaming Player
- Android TV
- Amazon Fire TV
- SAMSUNG Smart TV
- LG Smart TV
- Xbox One
- Apple TV
Please note this list is subject to be updated at any time as Showtime reserves the right to add more devices to their ShowtimeAnytime.com/activate service.
ShowtimeAnytime.com Customer service
Write to “Mark Turits Vice President, Captioning and Video Description CBS Television Network 555 West 57th Street New York, NY 10019 Att: Mail Stop 555/1327 (SNI)”.
DOES SHOWTIME ANYTIME SUPPORT CHROMECAST?
Yes! Showtime Anytime supports Chromecast through the Showtime Anytime Android and iOS mobile apps, along with web through the Chrome browser.
The ShowtimeAnytime service works best with Spectrum vs Satelite (never buy satellite services unless you enjoy constant downtime).