RamsPSLClassActionSettlement.com Claim Cash
- A mind-blowing 24 million dollar settlement has been reached in the Rams PSL class action settlement lawsuit
- Qualifying class members can claim up to $1,350
- Claim forms must be filed by 8/23/2019
In order to file a claim online please visit ramspslclassactionsettlement.com/fileclaim.
Class Action Wallet Pick’s
- MyNFLCard: Score big savings with the NFL Extra Points Credit Card
- HearstSettlement.com: Call 1-888-593-6759 to obtain a claim form
- Expdatabreachsettlement.com: Claim up to $40
www.RamsPSLClassActionSettlement.com Claim Filing Instructions
- Review class member qualifications
- If you qualify please visit www.ramspslclassactionsettlement.com/fileclaim
- A claim can be filed online or by mail
- In order to file a claim online, you will need to enter the claim Login and Password
- This information can be found on the Postcard Notice
- This notice was issued on February 19, 2019
PSL Class Action Settlement Important Dates
- 6/24/2019: Settlement Fairness Hearing
- 8/23/2019: Claim Form Deadline
- 4/9/2019: Exclude or Objection Deadline
Rams PSL Class Action Settlement Contact Information
- Phone: 1-844-979-7304
- Mail: PSL Class Action Settlement c/o RG/2 Claims Administration LLC P.O. Box 59479 Philadelphia, PA 19102-9479
- Fax: 215-827-5551
- Email: PSLClassActionSettlement@rg2claims.com
Proof of Purchase Required?
Rams PSL account numbers and PSL information is not required but will speed up the process of determining Class Member awards.
Rams PSL Class Action Lawsuit Case Names:
- McAllister v. The St. Louis Rams LLC, Case No. 4:16-cv-00172-SNLJ
- Envision v. The St. Louis Rams LLC, Case No. 4:16-cv-00262
- Arnold v. The St. Louis Rams LLC, Case No. 4:16-cv-00297
All of the above cases are pending in the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Missouri.
The Rams were represented by Roger K. Heidenreich & Elizabeth T. Ferrick from the law firm of DENTONS US LLP.
Class members do not need to attend the settlement fairness hearing but if they want to please visit:
United States District Court for the Eastern District of Missouri, 111 South 10th Street, St. Louis, Missouri 63102, Courtroom No. 3N at 10:30 a.m. on June 24, 2019.