www.PublixSurvey.com $1000 Gift Card Sweeps!
How to enter Publix Sweepstakes Survey?
- Locate a Publix in your area
- Make a purchase (i.e. eggs, bacon, milk, bread)
- Save the receipt
- Navigate to www.publixsurvey.com
- Provide feedback in regards to the Publix purchase
- Provide your name and email address in order to enter
www.PublixSurvey.com No Purchase Method!
Get a 3 x 5 piece of paper and write down your name, email address, phone number, and date of birth.
Mail the 3 x 5 card to “Publix Customer Voice Survey Sweepstakes Fall 2018 Entry, Attn: Marketing/Research, 3300 Publix Corporate Parkway, Lakeland, FL 33811”.
You will receive one entry per mailing.
- KrogerExperience.com – Take a short survey in regards to a Kroger purchase
- www.ShopPlayWin.com – Win $1,000,000! Enough said (drop the mic).
- Expdatabreachsettlement.com – Claim $40 cash now!
Publix Feedback Survey Prizes?
Each month one lucky winner will win $1,000 worth of Publix Gift Cards.
There are no other prizes associated with this sweepstakes. Check out the Soap Settlement to potentially claim some cash if you bought dial soap.
Publix Survey Official Rules
Survey Quick Tips
A list of Publix Survey Winners can be requested by mail.
Please write to “Publix Customer Voice Survey Sweepstakes Winter 2019 c/o Publix, 3300 Publix Corporate Parkway, Lakeland, FL 33811” specifying either “Winners’ List”.
Please include your name, return address, and proper postage.
Publix Customer Service:
- Phone – 1 (800) 242-1227 Monday – Friday 8am – 7pm (EST) Saturday 9am – noon (EST)
- Mail – Publix Super Markets Corporate Office ATTN: Customer Care PO Box 407 Lakeland, FL 33802-0407
- Complete the Publix Contact Page
Publix Store Hours
- Monday to Sunday from 7 am to 10 pm
- Certain store hours may differ based on the location
- Publix is closed on Christmas Day
“Each winner will be issued an IRS 1099 MISC tax form (or its equivalent) for the ARV of the prize awarded if required and is solely and exclusively responsible for any and all state, federal or local income taxes that may result from his or her acceptance of any prize.”
Employees of Publix are not allowed to enter 🙁
Odds of winning depend on how many Publix fanboys enter and prizes are limited to one per household.