PaymentCardSettlement Class Action
- Settlement amount: minimum of at least $5.54 billion (up to $6.24 billion)
- Pending in the U.S. District Court for the District of Eastern of New York, NY
- Listed as case number MDL 1720
- In order to receive a payment, you must submit a Claim Form
- Class members can obtain a claim form by calling 1-800-625-6440
Class members contend that Visa, Mastercard and a number of banks in the US charged their merchant’s excessive fees which violated the federal antitrust laws.
Payment Card Interchange Settlement Class Members
Class members are defined as anyone in the US who accepted any Visa-Branded Cards or Mastercard-Branded Cards in the United States between 1/1/2004 to 1/25/2019.
Class Action Wallet Pick’s
- Expdatabreachsettlement: Claim up to $40 in Experian Data Breach Lawsuit
- TXSurchargeOnline: Make an online payment to the Texas Department of Safety
- My Prepaid Center: Activate a prepaid debit card online
- A settlement fairness hearing will take place on or around 11/7/2019
- The settlement fairness hearing will determine if the 5/6 billion dollar settlement is fair and reasonable
- The fairness hearing at the United States District Court for the Eastern District of New York
- Settlement amounts per class member will vary
- You do not have to hire your own lawyer, but you can if you want to, at your own cost
- Copies of the lawyers’ requests for fees, expenses, and service awards will be posted on this settlement website the same day they are filed
Class members who wish to speak at the hearing will have to notify the court.
The hearing will take place at the United States District Court for the Eastern District of New York Clerk of Court 225 Cadman Plaza Brooklyn, New York 11201.
www.PaymentCardSettlement.com Contact Information
- Phone: 1-800-625-6440
- Email: info@PaymentCardSettlement.com
- Mail: Alexandra S. Bernay Robbins Geller Rudman & Dowd LLP 655 West Broadway Suite 1900 San Diego, CA 92101
Class members will be represented by Robins Kaplan LLP, Berger Montague PC, and Robbins Geller Rudman & Dowd LLP.