- Visit www.kubotacreditusa.com/homePrepare to login.
KubotaCreditUSA Make a Payment
- Make sure you have a credit account with Kubota (if needed, ask your wife)
- Once account confirmation has taken place, please visit www.kubotacreditusa.com
- Login to your Kubota Credit account with a User ID and Password
- Make a payment using your bank account number
- Payments input before 4:00 p.m. Eastern Time can be scheduled for the next business day
- After 4:00 p.m. Eastern Time, the earliest a payment can be scheduled is two business days in the future.
Other payment options include by phone and via US mail.
To pay by phone, please call 1-888-465-8268 (1-888-GO-KUBOTA). Pay-by-phone is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
When making a payment over the phone, please have your Kubota Credit USA account number and the last four digits of your social security number or tax identification number.
KubotaCreditUSA Make a Payment by Mail?
For KubotaCredit customers living in the states of Alaska, Arizona, California, Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, Oregon, Utah, Washington, or Wyoming, please mail your payments to;
- Kubota Credit Corporation, U.S.A P.O. Box 894717 Los Angeles, CA 90189-4717
For all other states, please mail payments to;
- Kubota Credit Corporation, U.S.A P.O. Box 0559 Carol Stream, IL 60132-0559
When sending a Kubota Credit USA payment by mail, please include the coupon inside the mailing.
KubotaCreditUSA.com customers can also enroll in the Direct Payment Plan which is as simple as printing and completing the registration form.
- www.MyPremierCreditCard.com – Learn how to apply and access the First Premier credit card online
- Credit Cards for Fair Credit – One of the best guides online in regards to credit cards for consumers with an average credit score
- ATT.com/PayOffNext – Pay the amount left on your device and trade it in to upgrade early or pay off your balance to upgrade early!
Kubota Finance Customer Service
- KubotaCredit Facebook
- Kubota Linkedin
- Mail: Kubota Credit Corporation, U.S.A. PO Box 2046 Grapevine, TX 76099
- Phone: 1-888-465-8268
Kubota Credit requirements include being 18 years of age or older, a legal resident of the United States, and a good to excellent credit score.
Any issues with paying a KubotaCredit account should be directed to toll-free 1-888-GO-KUBOTA Option 5.
Please note that the Kubota Credit Application process only takes a few minutes, and you will be provided with an application number to take to any authorized Kubota dealership.
The Kubota card will increase or decrease your credit score based on making timely payments.
We recommend setting up auto-pay to avoid late fees or a decrease in your credit score.