www.KrogerExperience.com Entry Instructions
- Make a purchase at Kroger
- Save the Kroger receipt
- Within the next 7 days please visit www.krogerexperience.com
- Enter the required information
- Take the survey
- Once completed enter the sweepstakes and collect the Kroger Feedback fuel points
Contestants who would like to enter the Kroger Experience Sweepstakes without purchase should write to “Customer Survey Monthly Sweepstakes, PMI Station, PO Box 3547, Southbury, CT 06488”.
Please include a 3 x 5 piece of paper with the contestant’s name, address, DOB, email address, and phone number.
KrogerExperience.com Promotional Notes
- A purchase from Kroger is not required in order to enter
- The customer will need the date and time of purchase in order to take the Kroger Feedback survey
- All feedback is collected by SMG (i.e. Service Management Group)
- The survey will take between 4 to 8 minutes to complete (slightly longer for old people and consumers with bad vision)
www.KrogerExperience.com Winners List
Please visit krogerexperience.com/Winners for a list of winners.
Winners will be displayed via the first name, the first letter of last name, the city of location.
The Kroger Co., or simply Kroger, is one of the most popular US retailing companies founded by Mr. Bernard “heavy hitter” Kroger in 1883 out of Cincinnati, Ohio.
Also, the Kroger Experience survey is available in both English and Spanish.
Kroger Customer Service
- Toll-free Kroger general customer service number – 1-800-576-4377
- Email: Send us a message by clicking here
- Kroger My Prescriptions services, please call 1-855-489-2502
Customer Service Hours of Operation are as follows; Monday through Friday, 8:00 AM to midnight EST Saturday and Sunday, 8:00 AM to 9:30 PM EST.
Kroger Store Hours
Monday to Sunday from 8 am to 9 pm.
- Kroger Digital Coupons (official Kroger website)
- Krazy Coupon Lady (a good secondary option)
All feedback in regards to the Kroger Experience survey will be sent to Kroger store and regional managers.
4 thoughts on “www.krogerexperience.com – Take Kroger Feedback Survey”
In and out quickly every one s always friendly. Kroger s always clean and neat
I very much enjoy my shopping trips at Kroger. The market is always clean and the groceries displayed effectively. Any time I have asked a Kroger employee for help, they’ve always been pleasant and helpful.
The produce is top-notch, which is very important to me. I can always count on finding items that are
more exotic ones needed for special oriental, cajun or hispanic dishes. Love the fresh items in the deli.
very good and LIL the express cashier always makes it fun to go thru her line she makes the shopping experience very enjoyable 2/1/19 1106 am entry id 014-222-57-436-1-58
Kroger employees go out of their way to help you and if something is mispriced the checker will usually give you the lesser price. Their fuel points program is next to none and if they were smart enough to advertise it properly they would take 10% or more of Safeway, Albertsons and other customers and move them to the Kroger/Fred Meyer shopping experience. Example- Safeway charges 10 cents per gallon off of your fuel points for using a credit card while Kroger gives you an additional 5 cents per gallon if
you use their MasterCard.