CDGASettlement Claim $5!
www.CDGASettlement.com Claim File Instructions
- Confirm you are a class member
- Please visit cdgasettleme
- nt.com/home/faqs for class member definition
- If you qualify please visit www.cdgasettlement.com/DynamicForms2/277/Form to file a claim
- Claims can be filed online or by mail
- All claim forms must be filed by Tuesday, March 19, 2019
Please note if you are not a class member do not submit a claim.
A settlement fairness hearing will take place on or around 4/8/2019 for class members who would like to speak in court.
Don’t Qualify for the CDGASettlement?
CDGASettlement Amounts (2 tiers of settlements)
(a) Tier 1. Settlement Class Members who elect to fill out the Claim Form for Tier 1 and do not have valid Proof of Purchase may recover up to of $0.40 per Unit for up to thirteen Units or $5.20 per Household. The minimum payment for any valid Claim shall be $2 per Household, subject to adjustments based upon, among other things, the number of Valid Claims submitted; or
(b) Tier 2. Settlement Class Members who elect to fill out the Claim Form for Tier 2 and do have valid Proof of Purchase may recover $0.40 per Unit for up to one hundred (100) Units or $40 per Household, subject to adjustments based upon, among other things, the number of Valid Claims submitted. – http://www.cdgasettlement.com/home/faqs/#q5
www.cdgasettlement.com Contact Information
- Mail: Settlement Administrator at Fitzhenry-Russell et al. v. Keurig Dr Pepper Inc., c/o Settlement Administrator, P.O. Box 58097, Philadelphia, PA 19102-8097
- Telephone at 1-833-305-3916
- Fax: not an option
CDGA Settlement Class members can also contact their attorney at ARMSTRONG LAW FIRM LLC 8816 Manchester Road, No. 109, St. Louis, MO 63144, 314-258-0212.
The case is entitled George v. Keurig Dr Pepper Inc. and is under review in the Circuit Court of the City of St. Louis for the State of Missouri.
The total settlement pot agreed upon? A mind-blowing 11.2 million dollars.