The Blue Bird card allows you to pay bills online or via phone. Bluebird is there for you and is accepted anywhere American Express Cards are accepted.
Head on over to www.bluebird.com/activate card to log in or activate your card.
You can also activate the Blie Bird card over the phone by calling 1-877-486-5990 (24 hours a day 7 days a week).
Please note Blue Bird cannot send Cards to P.O. Boxes, FPO, APO, Vermont residents, or outside the United States (with the exception of Puerto Rico or U.S. Virgin Islands).
Bluebird activates a new card is a free service for all cardholders and is required in order to make purchases.
- Be lucky enough to be approved for the AMEX Bluebird card
- The card arrives via US mail
- Once the card arrives rev up the old desktop computer
- Navigate to www.bluebird.com/activate
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete card activation
Any questions in regards to activating a new Bluebird American Express card can be directed to toll-free 1-877-486-5990.
Bluebird Card Customer Service Information
- 1-877-486-5990 (domestic)
- Dial 1-801-449-4016 for international calls
- Mail: Bluebird Customer Care P.O. Box 826 Fortson, GA 31808
- Twitter: @AskAmex
- Bluebird customer service chat is not available
- According to the terms, the Bluebird direct deposit time allows customers to get the paycheck up to 2 days faster
- Bluebird ATM FAQ
- Can a user load Bluebird with a credit card? not at this time.
Tech-savvy users will want to download the Bluebird Mobile App from the App Store or Google Play and register through the Bluebird Mobile App.
The Bluebird Mobile App is free and customers will never be charged an annual fee for use.
Once you register online or via the Bluebird Mobile App we will send your Personalized Bluebird Card to the address you provided.
Bluebird cannot send Cards to P.O. Boxes, FPO, APO, Vermont residents, or outside the United States (with the exception of Puerto Rico or U.S. Virgin Islands).
With a Bluebird Account, you can direct deposit your paycheck, government benefits and tax refund, pay bills.
- Card price $0 online or $5 in-store
- Annual fee and activation fee both $0!
- Cashback fee from Walmart $0
- Cashback fee from anywhere besides Walmart – $3.95
- $2.50 Out of network ATM fee
- $20.00 – Expedited Shipping for lost or replacement card (3-4 business days)
- Free Standard Shipping: USPS first class mail delivery (The Bluebird card will arrive in 7-10 business days)
Surprisingly there are not a ton of fees associated with the Bluebird card from AMEX.
Bluebird Activate is powered by the American Express Travel Related Services Company, Inc.