Asahi Beer Class Action Settlement
- Entitled Matin Shalikar v. Asahi Beer USA Inc.,
- Claim forms must be in by 5/3/2019
- Under review in the Superior Court of the State of California, County of Los Angeles
Class members claim Asahi Beer deceptively marketed their brew as being made in Japan, when in reality the beer is brewed in Canada.
AsahiBeerSettlement.com Claim Form Instructions
- Review class member requirements at asahibeersettlement.com/faq
- If you qualify please visit kccsecure.com/asahibeersettlement/Claimant
- While proof of purchase is not required to submit a Claim Form, the Settlement Administrator has the right to request verification or more information regarding the purchase of the Products for the purpose of preventing fraud
“Asahi Beer means all bottles and/or cans of Asahi brand Beer brewed outside Japan and sold in the United States, including Asahi Super Dry and Asahi Select beers,” the Asahi Beer class action settlement states.” – Asahibeersettlement.com
The payout amounts include 10¢ per big bottle of Asahi Beer; 50¢ per six-pack of Asahi Beer bottles or cans; $1 per 12-pack of Asahi Beer cans; and $2 per 24-pack of Asahi Beer cans.
Class Action Wallet Hot Takes
- AMEX Everyday Card – Apply for the popular American Express Everyday credit card
- ShopPlayWin – The lucky 1 million dollar prize winner will have the money paid out over 30 years in equal installments of $33,333.33 a year with no interest
- MortgageQuestions – Sign up to get Mortgage Help… registration requires the customer’s name, SSN, address, phone number, and loan number.
AsahiBeerSettlement Contact Points
- Mail: Shalikar v. Asahi Beer Settlement Administrator P.O. Box 404000 Louisville, KY 40233-4000
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call: 1-866-447-6219
Class members can also send the claim form to the mailing address shown above.
Please include proper postage when mailing the form.
AsahiBeerSettlement.com Lawyer Information
Asahi Beer will be represented by Andrew E. Paris, Alexander Akerman, and Coral Del Mar Lopez from the law firm of ALSTON & BIRD LLP.