Arby’s Settlement Lawsuit!
www.arbyssettlement.com Claim Form
- Visit www.arbyssettlement.com/media/1820592/claim_form.pdf to obtain a paper claim form which can be filed by mail
- Visit Arby’s Court Documents to obtain other court documents associated with the case
The Arby’s class-action lawsuit is entitled In re: Arby’s Restaurant Group, Inc. Data Security Litigation, and is under review in the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Georgia.
Arby’s has agreed to a $2 million settlement in the Arby’s Data Breach class action lawsuit.
Class members contend that Arby’s both failed to secure their sale system and also failed to notify affected consumers in a timely fashion.
- Class Members are eligible to receive up to $5,000 in reimbursements for documented expenses related to the Arby’s data breach
- Class members may also be compensated for the time they spent trying to fix issues associated with the data breach
- Arby’s is being represented by Douglas H. Meal from ORRICK HERING
The Wallet Recommend’s
- DollarTreeFeedack.com: Take a short survey in regards to a Dollar Tree purchase
- MyBKExperience.com – Get a FREE WHOPPER when taking a short survey in regards to a Burger King visit
ArbysSettlement.com Contact Information
- Mail: Arby’s Restaurant Group Inc. Settlement, C/O KCC Class Action Services, P.O. Box 404097, Louisville, KY 40233-4097
- Phone: 1-800-403-4565
- Fax: Not Available
Most consumers prefer Lion’s Choice over Arby’s. There is however a segment of consumers who value the amount of food you get over taste. As Ty M. states “you just get SO MUCH FOOD at Arby’s”…. point taken.
Important Dates associated with the Arby’s Settlement
- March 29, 2019: Opt out and objection deadline
- Deadline for Objections to the Motion Applying for Service Awards, Attorneys’ Fees and Costs: May 21, 2019
- Class Counsel’s Deadline to File a Motion Applying for Service Awards, Attorneys’ Fees and Costs: May 7, 2019
- July 13, 2019: Claim form deadline
According to the lawsuit documents the date breach occurred between October 8, 2016 and January 12, 2017.
Arby’s denies any actions of wrong doing but have agreed to a settlement ($2,000,000) in order to avoid court cost.
Arby’s Data Breach Settlement Website