- Ask the old lady of shes cool with you getting another credit card
- If needed tell her it will earn the family more money
- Green Light? Navigate to www.americanexpress.com/upgradedeltaplatinum to begin the upgrade process
- OR visit www.americanexpress.com/upgradeplatinum for the Platinum card
- Apply for your special Platinum Delta SkyMiles® Credit Card offer from American Express
Please note in order to apply for this mind-blowing offer the applicant will need the 14 digits RSVP code from the AMEX Upgrade offer and the last 4 digits of their Social Security Number.
The applicant must also be 18 years of age or older and a legal resident of the United States.
A good to great credit score is required in order to secure the AMEX Platinum Delta SkyMiles® Credit Card.
Consumers with less than ideal credit will want to explore the Credit One Bank line of credit cards.
AmercianExpress.com/UpgradeDeltaPlatinum Highlights (pros and cons)
- A must have credit card for consumers with the travel bug
- Receive a Domestic Main Cabin round-trip companion certificate each year upon renewal of your Card
- The first bag is checked free on Delta Flights
- Main Cabin 1 Priority Boarding on Delta flights
- CONS? Not any come to mind
Please note payment of the government imposed taxes and fees of no more than $75 for roundtrip domestic flights (for itineraries with up to four flight segments) is required.
Baggage charges and other restrictions apply.
Similar credit cards?
- AMEX Delta Reserve
- Capital One ® Venture® Rewards
- Barclaycard Arrival Plus® World Elite Mastercard (this card might be just as good if not better than the Platinum Delta SkyMiles® Credit Card according to those close to the credit card industry
- Walmart Credit Card
Any questions in regards to www.americanexpress.com/upgradedeltaplatinum or americanexpress.com/upgradeplatinum can be directed to toll-free 1 (800) 528-4800.
America Express Delta cardholders looking to make a quick payment over the phone can dial toll-free 1 (800) 472-9297 or call the number on the back of the card.
When it comes to credit cards, few beat American Express.