Payments in the T-Mobile Date Breach class action lawsuit will be distributed once the settlement fairness hearing has occurred and the Judge has approved the settlement.
Payments to class members for valid claims for Out-of-Pocket Losses, Lost Time, and Alternative Cash Payments will be made after the court enters a final judgment and the settlement becomes final.
The hearing is scheduled for on or around 01/20/2023 (the preliminary approval of the proposed settlement was granted on 7/26/2022).
Please go here to file a claim online.
Claim Form Deadline
Class members in the T-mobile Customer Data Security Breach Litigation MUST file a claim before 1/23/2023 to receive settlement benefits.
Class members who fail to file a claim will not be eligible for settlement benefits from T-Mobile, so file your claim today!
Around 76 million consumers are thought to be part of the T-Mobile Data Breach class action lawsuit.
How do I know if I’m a class member in this lawsuit?
Most class members will receive a letter informing them of their status in the “T-Mobile Data Breach Lawsuit”.
If you did not receive a letter but feel like you might be a class member, please dial 1-833-512-2314 to check your class member status.
Even if you are not listed as a class member, you can still file a claim via the claim form link below. The worse they can do is deny your form.
In re: T-mobile Customer Data Security Breach Litigation, Case No. 4:21-MD-03019-BCW, in the Western District of Missouri, Western Division.
Important Dates Reviews
- 1/23/2023: Settlement Fairness Hearing
- 1/23/2023: Claim Form Due Date
- 12/8/2022: Exclusion Deadline
- 12/8/2022: Objection Deadline
Class members may receive up to $25,000 in settlement benefits. The total settlement is a mind-blowing 350 million dollars.
Excluded from the Settlement
- Officers and directors of T-Mobile;
- The presiding judge and any judicial staff involved in the lawsuit;
- All individuals who, on or before July 26, 2022, either (1) filed or served a written arbitration demand or petition against T-Mobile relating to the Data Breach or (2) provided written notice to T-Mobile of their intent to pursue arbitration against T-Mobile relating to the Data Breach with a description of claims to the address provided in T-Mobile’s Terms and Conditions or to T-Mobile’s Counsel
- Any Class Member who opts out
- Mail: T-Mobile Data Breach Settlement, c/o Kroll Settlement Administration LLC, P.O. Box 225391, New York, NY 10150-5391
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 833-512-2314