Who is a Class Member
- Class members in the Sunbelt class action lawsuit are defined as anyone in the United States who entered a rental out contract with Sunbelt and the contract contained the following language: “RENTAL RATES. … . Customer is responsible for … (ii) delivery and pickup costs to and from the Store; … (vi) fuel used during the Rental Period (Customer may either return the Equipment fully fueled or a fuel charge shall be assessed (designed to cover Sunbelt’s direct and indirect costs of refueling the Equipment))”
- The exact amount of money any one class member will receive is not known at this time but the amount will be a percentage of the total amount paid by the class member filing the claim (this percentage will be based on Sunbelt business records)
- Proof of purchase is not required but class members are more than welcome to submit their Sunbelt invoice
- CLICK HERE TO PRINT THE CLAIM FORM AND SEND IT VIA US MAIL
- An electronic claim form is not available as all claim forms MUST be sent via US Mail
Sunbelt Rental Fees Class Action Lawsuit Notes
- All-South Subcontractors Inc., et al. v. Sunbelt Rentals Inc.,
- Case No. 1:14-CV-1376-1
The Sunbelt Rental Fee class action lawsuit is pending in the Superior Court of Dougherty County, State of Georgia and revolves around claim that Sunbelt improperly charged class members excessive fees for transporting and refueling rental equipment. Sunbelt Rentals Inc. denies any actions of wrong doing but has agreed to a $10,000,000 settlement in order to avoid the unknown cost of a trial.
Class members will be represented by Price Armstrong LLC and Henninger Garrison Davis LLC. Sunbelt Rentals Inc. has retained the services of Lawrence D. Silverman from Ackerman LLP. Class members do not have to worry about paying their attorneys as they will receive a slice of the settlement pot.
SBR Fee Settlement class members will received their settlement in the form of a check. Class members can earn a 20% bonus in relation to their settlement payment if they agree to receive their settlement as a credit toward a future rental from Sunbelt Rentals. Class Action Wallet advises class members to simply take the money unless they know for a fact they will use the credit in the near future.
- October 19, 2017: Exclusions must be received by this date
- October 19, 2017: Objections must be received by this date
- November 2, 2017: Final Fairness Hearing at 1 pm
- January 1, 2018: Claim form deadline
- Mail: SBR Fee Settlement c/o Angeion Group, Suite 660, 1801 Market Street, Philadelphia, PA 19103
- Phone: 1-855-862-9823
- Email: SBRfeeSettlement@AdministratorClassAction.com