American Express Serve Activate Card
serve.com/activate card instructions
- Apply for a Serve AMEX card
- Wait for it to arrive via US mail
- Once it arrives please visit www.serve.com/activate card
- Follow the on-screen instructions
- You will need to provide an email address and the Serve card number
Furthermore, you must be 18 years of age or older and a legal resident of the United States.
The AMEX Serve credit card requires a good to great credit score and a source of income.
The Wallet is coming in HOT!
- FuelRewards.com/Gold – Sign up for this now if you spend a lot of money on gasoline at Shell
- www.60secondpremier.com pre approved – 60secondpremier Review and Login
Go to serve.com/activate in order to login to an account as well.
American Express Serve Customer Service
- Call the number on the back of the Serve card is option 1
- Serve card phone numbers yo: Domestic:1-800-954-0559 or dial International:1-801-449-4019
- Mail: Serve Customer Care P.O. Box 826 Fortson, GA 31808
- On Twitter Follow, mention, or direct message us.@AskAmex
American Express Serve Service and Cards are provided and issued by American Express Travel Related Services Company, Inc., 200 Vesey Street, New York, N.Y. 10285.
If your lucky enough to already have an American Express Serve Account you are still eligible to register for:
- Bluebird by American Express Account
- Target Prepaid REDcard by American Express Account
American Express Travel Related Services Company, Inc., is licensed to engage in the transmission of money on behalf of the public.
Any questions in regards to the serve.com/activate process should be directed to the toll free number on the back of the card.