- Register the Shark vacuum cleaner online
- Will take between 2 to 4 minutes (maybe longer if you’re a baby boomer)
- Designed for Shark vacuums, steam mops, robot vacuums, and more
- Visit www.registeryourshark.com to begin
- Some people say the Shark line of vacuum cleaners are the best thing since sliced bread (we tend to agree)
In order to register your Shark vacuum cleaner please have the model number, store of purchase, and date of purchase.
Store of purchase examples includes Best Buy, Amazon.com, Lowe’s, BIG LOTS (or as my Uncle Rob would say BIG LAAATS), Kohls, and Macy’s just to name a few.
ClassActionWallet.com Best Bets
- Sofi.com/personalloan: Apply for a personal loan from SoFI
- Sears Card Offer: Apply for a Sears credit card
- Be among the first to know about special promotions and events
- Get easier, faster product support and access to warranty information
- Quickly buy accessories and replacement parts
- Access troubleshooting and product care instructions
RegisterYourShark.com Customer Service
- Toll-Free Phone: 877-581-7375
- Your product’s model number is listed on the front cover of your instruction booklet
SharkNinja will cover the cost for the customer to send in the unit to us for repair or replacement. A fee will be charged when SharkNinja ships the repaired or replacement unit.
Customers may also opt-in to receive exclusive email offers from SharkNinja (but this is not required in order to complete registration.
Please note Shark products come with up to 7-year warranty protection.
BUT normal wear and tear of wearable parts (such as foam filters, HEPA filters, pads, etc.), which require regular maintenance and/or replacement to ensure the proper functioning of your unit, are not covered by the Shark Warranty Plan.
Any questions in regards to warranty information or registeryourshark.com can be directed to SharkNinja Operating LLC at toll-free 877-581-7375 from Monday to Friday 9 a.m. to 9 p.m. ET OR Saturday 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. ET.