Who is a Class Member?
- Class members in the case are defined as anyone who received an automated phone call from IKS (aka Inventurus Knowledge Solutions) between May 1, 2013 and August 29, 2017
- Class members can claim a maximum of $200
Proof of Purchase
- Provide the telephone number that received the automated phone call from IKS
Online Claim Form
Download the Claim Form
- 9/29/2017: Deadline for submitting Fee and Expense Application
- 10/13/2017: Deadline for requesting exclusion
- 11/6/2017: Settlement fairness hearing at 10 a.m.
- 11/20/2017: Claim filing deadline
Inventurus TCPA Class Action Settlement Notes
- Flahive v. Inventurus Knowledge Solutions, Inc., et al.,
- Case No. 17 CH 7570
- Pending in the Circuit Court of Cook County Illinois
Class members in the Health Care TCPA Settlement case contend that Inventurus Knowledge Solutions, Inc. used an automated dialer to make automated balance reminder phone calls to customers. Class members contend that these phone calls violated the Telephone Consumer Protection Act (TCPA) as the class members did not provide consent to receive these phone calls. IKS denies any actions of wrong doing and states that these calls did not violate the TCPA but have agreed to a $1,200,000 settlement fund in order to avoid further litigation.
The court has appointed Myles McGuire, Evan M. Meyers, and Paul T. Geske (from MCGUIRE LAW, P.C.55) to represent all class members who file valid claim. McGuire Law can be reached via mail at W. Wacker Drive, 9th Floor Chicago, IL 60601 or by phone by dialing 312-893-7002.
- Mail: Settlement Administrator at PO Box 427, Birmingham, AL 35201
- Phone: N/A
- Email: N/A